Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian and looking forward to move to the states

Guys,

I am Canadian, and I thinking to move to the states.

-How can I become a legal residant there? And be able to work legally?

-Do I need a green card? How can I apply for one?

What I should do? Please help.

Dani

You should probably apply for a work visa since you're not married to a USC. You can visit, but to live here, you need a valid residence card.

Comment

you can marry that dumba.ss from Wisconsin who's desperate to bring over here a British unwashed punk, er, very talented unwashed punk. Ask PutridUSC, or Abercrumbling, or any other commie, pinko-liberal, non-abiding citizens. One thing though, the woman from Wisconsin likes'em young, coo coo coo shoo Mrs. Robinson HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!

Comment

Canadians with a BA or better degree can get a non-immigrant visa, TN, with an employer sponsor.

Comment

Or scam your way to the US through sham marriage like fed86.

Comment

hahahahahahah,

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Or scam your way to the US through sham marriage like fed86.

Comment

12-20-2003 06:48 AM: Dear Sir, I have the Canadian Citizenship and my wife is an American citizen. Can I apply for.....

Takes a while to figure, huh?
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

or better yet, ask the smelly Syrian aka Abercrumbling to help you cross over and once here you can bunk with the commie-pinko liberals like Rough Neighbor, PutridUSC, the Hindu Mrs. Mani, and other losers who will do anything to break the laws.

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                  or better yet, ask the smelly Syrian aka Abercrumbling to help you cross over and once here you can bunk with the commie-pinko liberals like Rough Neighbor, PutridUSC, the Hindu Mrs. Mani, and other losers who will do anything to break the laws.
                  Or scam your way into the US though sham marriage to a USC like how foreigners like Fed86, Someone12 and NO AMNESTY did it. But please don't act like freaking nativists and patriots, er, parrots (meaning: right-wing fascists) like these three after the fact.

Comment

Marriage fraud, RN is the expert.

Comment

Because he is g.ay.

Comment

Be my guest, you're more of an expert by far. You did it, then your tranny episode next.

Comment

Rough (???) Neighbor is sore, we'll see how rough you really are dumbass.

Comment

Let's see, what do you know about immigration? Tell me, street dog.

Comment

Did I scare off the street dog that easily? Haha! and I haven't started yet. Very typical patriot, I mean, parrot.

Comment

Working...
                              X