I'M HOT TODAY!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M HOT TODAY!!!

Report illegals and employers who hire them: 1-866-347-2423. I do, I do my part.

Report illegals and employers who hire them: 1-866-347-2423. I do, I do my part.

Comment

Stupid alert!

Comment

stupid for you Renegade N but not for us, the law abiding citizens.

Comment

Fact check. What particular law do you abide by?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Stupid alert! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Du-ng alert!
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

This is the 3rd question so far. What specific law do you abide by if you're indeed a law abiding citizen?

Comment

all the established laws. I also have respect for the police, our military, and so on. Super simple, super easy. No matter how you twist and turn it around, you will never convince us, the decent people, of your indoctrinations. This chinawoman should go back from where she came from, obviously she doesn't belong in the US.

Comment

I mean give one specific law, stupid. Being an idiot in America is a crime. Tee-he-he!

Comment

see now chinawoman, you totally lost altitude. Why don't you go back to china and take your stench with you.

Comment

Whereas, you give the lovely people of this great nation a bad name.

Comment

speaking of great people. I used to own an apt. in NYC, upper west side a.k.a. no chinamen allowed. But a family of 50, chinamen of course, decided to open a 'restaurant' and the stench was so horrible that we called the authorities and guess what l.es.b.i.a.n.? they found dozens and dozens of cats, skinned and beheaded. We got rid of them so fast, the same way we are getting rid of all the criminal ilegals.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                          speaking of great people. I used to own an apt. in NYC, upper west side a.k.a. no chinamen allowed. But a family of 50, chinamen of course, decided to open a 'restaurant' and the stench was so horrible that we called the authorities and guess what l.es.b.i.a.n.? they found dozens and dozens of cats, skinned and beheaded. We got rid of them so fast, the same way we are getting rid of all the criminal ilegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could you imbecile argue when you can't even spell correctly. Much more, how could you give justice to being a nativist while you're corrupting the very language that this country holds very dear in the first place?

Comment

do you hold dear this country chinawoman? you are against everything that's moral, law abiding, and so on. Let alone the fact that you people procreate like there's no tomorrow, and being such ugly people...

Comment

Oh, by the way, I almost missed it. Since when has China been a part of Southeast Asia?

Comment

Working...
                              X