Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applications mailed to Texas instead of Nebraska

Hello;

Do you know if the concurrent filed I-140&I-485 will be rejected if the attorney sent them on August 8 2007 to Texas instead of Nebraska?

Thanks for any info.

Hello;

Do you know if the concurrent filed I-140&I-485 will be rejected if the attorney sent them on August 8 2007 to Texas instead of Nebraska?

Thanks for any info.

Comment

What does this have to do with les bian sisters?

Comment

How is you stupid question related to the above post?

Comment

It will eventually get diverted back to the correct location, but expect a delay in processing.

In many cases, you may even get a second receipt after it reached the correct service center.

Thanks

Comment

Another scenario (less likely, but it did happen to me) is that all the documents get returned to YOU (or your attorney), and then you're told to resend all the documents yourself to the correct address.

In my case, it took about 4 weeks to get the documents back (they also stamped "void" my payment checks). If the wrong service center goes ahead and sends it on to the correct service center, I'd still say you're looking at 4-5 weeks worth of additional processing time.

Comment

So much for choosing a "good" lol attorney...
              if a silly mistake like thats been done...don't wonder,if more mistakes come up lol

Comment

Working...
              X