i-765

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-765

I apply for i765 on September 19 using the paper method. I have not received anything yet, nor has the check been cashed in. On November 15 I apply again using the electronic method. Including with the supporting document I attached a cover letter explaining my situation (apply almost 2 months ago and no conformation receipt or check hasn't been cleared). I'm graduating on December 19th and if I do not get the workings authorizing what's next? I'm working (using my CPT) and they offer me a full time positing starting on January 2, but with no paper I know I cannot work. Do I have to change my status (B2 for example so I stay in status)? What are my options anyway? Thanks.
    G

I apply for i765 on September 19 using the paper method. I have not received anything yet, nor has the check been cashed in. On November 15 I apply again using the electronic method. Including with the supporting document I attached a cover letter explaining my situation (apply almost 2 months ago and no conformation receipt or check hasn't been cleared). I'm graduating on December 19th and if I do not get the workings authorizing what's next? I'm working (using my CPT) and they offer me a full time positing starting on January 2, but with no paper I know I cannot work. Do I have to change my status (B2 for example so I stay in status)? What are my options anyway? Thanks.
    G

Comment

What is the basis for I-765? Are you adjusting status?

Comment

I'm currently a F1 student and I need work authorization for my Optical Practical Training.
        If I do not recieve it by the time I graduate, do I have to change status, or I'm OK while i-765 is being processed. What are my options if it's denied.
        Thanks Lubov

Comment

Working...
        X