Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

While I suppose there may be derivative children that might participate on immigration boards, chances are most people interested in immigration are of petitioning age. So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p?

It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it an make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board!

I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.

OK, rant over. Now take your c-r-a-p and get out of here, please!
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Looserhead ****stermind E is back using sappyconifer ID; ****y ****ster needs ****ills

Comment

Idiot has no idea this is immigration web site of ILW

Comment

This ***** is no other than Someone12, Impenetrable at even E-killer. Our admin seems to be still sleeping soundly in his bed. I suspect this AF is back with a vengeance.

Comment

sorry, but I have nothing in common with any other poster.

Comment

You're kidding, right? AF never left. Only moved to new ID's. I totally agree with Sappy and am relieved that someone finally said SOMETHING. It has gone past ridiculous. It isn't funny or cute. Childish is too mild a way of describing it. It is mental illness. Sad, really.

Comment

Looserhead ****stermind E is mentally sick because he claims that illegals are human beings too
              What an ugly, sick and crazy Lie , to claim that ILLEGALS are Human beings too
              My red Viking behind itches badly every time I read AF posts

Comment

While I suppose there may be derivative children that might participate on immigration boards, chances are most people interested in immigration are of petitioning age. So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p?

It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it an make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board!

I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.

OK, rant over. Now take your c-r-a-p and get out of here, please!
                Sappy and all interested posters,
                The best to do is to ignore AF and his mulitple ID's. Ebentually, he will leave. If not, new forum rules must be established.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I don't have multiple IDs, but you, Hudson, may very well have (including '4now', 'MEP', 'E-Killer' and etc.).

I am the first to vouch for new forum rules - this way you would no longer be able to post all kind of nonsense under above mentioned ID's, only to come back later under 'Hudson' ID and selfrighteously claim that AF is the cause of all the disturbance on ilw.com forum.

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

It isn't the act of claiming illegal immigrants are human beings too that I remarked about. You have always twisted things and played mind games on this board and tried to make people think that posters are other than who they say. You are like a mentally ill person who has gone off his medications and has now gone over the edge. Of course illegal immigrants are humans too. That does not mean that every immigration law should be changed or circumvented so that they can become legal. Just because they made it into this country, by whatever means, does not mean they should have a path to citizenship. You have gone way beyond stating your opinion. You are disruptive, do nothing to help your cause except make people more irritated with the entire issue.

Hudson, ignoring him has been attempted before. Unfortunately there are always people who will not ignore him so it continues. It's sad that there is a board set up to assist people with immigration issues and is not moderated to any degree. It is open season here for people who are here illegally to express their anger and disgust in such disruptive ways. He will now turn and attack me, which is his way, rather than acknowledge to himself that he has a problem. It's sad.

Comment

This board is out of control with too many aliases. I don't think our Admin is doing a good job. He's too tolerant, incompetent. Is there a way of changing the Admin?

Comment

It isn't the act of claiming illegal immigrants are human beings too that I remarked about.
                        It precisely is.

You have always twisted things and played mind games on this board and tried to make people think that posters are other than who they say.
                        Sounds much like you are describing yourself

[quote]You are like a mentally ill person who has gone off his medications and has now gone over the edge.[/quote

See above

Of course illegal immigrants are humans too.
                        This must be like Hubble Telescopes discovery to you

That does not mean that every immigration law should be changed or circumvented so that they can become legal.
                        AND WHO SUGGESTED THAT EVERY IMMIGRATION LAW SHOULD BE CHANGED OR CIRCUMVENTED SO THAT ALL ILLEGALS CAN BECOME LEGAL?

In case you didn't know my opinion and simply made assumptions based on projections of what is inside your head, here is the copy-paste from my earlier posts:

"What is the goal that needs to be achieved?
                        That is the FIRST question you must ask yourself
                        Second question is HOW TO PRACTICALLY ACHIEVE IT?
                        Suppose we all agree that flow of illegal immigration is bad for US.
                        So, let's all support measures to take care of it - let's all agree to commit certain portion
                        of taxes to be allocated for Border Protection activities.
                        Next we have 12 million illegal people present here.
                        What is to be done about them?
                        Deport them all?
                        Ok, how much it costs?
                        How much can be committed to enforce deportation?
                        How many can be deported?
                        How many will leave voluntarily if Interior Enforcement increased?
                        And what to do with those who will still remain?
                        These are questions that could be debated and acted upon in rational manner, not in the heat of passion..."

and

AF,Posted May 02, 2006 04:31 PM

"Ideally, the best solution would:

1. Increase Border Protection , do everything possible to halt the future flow of illegal immigrants.

2. Intelligent group of Interior enforcement veterans ,economists and political advisers should estimate :

a) How much resourses can US commit to interior enforcement ( f.e. $$$ XX).

b) How many individuals would that amount of resourses allow to apprehend and deport ($$$*** divided the $ cost per apprehension/detention/deportation).

c) How many individuals would not be possible to detain/deport ? ( Number derived from b : Total number of undocumented population minus the number that resourses would allow to deport ).

3. Enact "Temporary Guest Worker" program for undocumented population that would set piorities whereby:

a) Those who fail to pass initial screening (criminal/health related) are removed as soon as practically possible

b) Most of those who entered country recently/have no roots and can be deported ( per estimate of the costs and resourses available) be forced to leave at the end of such temporary period.

c) Remaining number ( no health/criminal risk + long term established roots/humanitarian grounds and etc.) are allowed to apply for permanent residence after meeting strict eligibility requirements.

[Looks almost like Hagel-Martinez compromise, but based on hard numbers ( feasibility, cost, resourses available and etc. rather than arbitrary wish]".

You can read more about my opinion on current immigration impasse at:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...1010595521/p/7

Just because they made it into this country, by whatever means, does not mean they should have a path to citizenship.
                        I never argued with this and NEVER said that "Just because" they made it into this country they all "should have a path to citizenship".

See above link and read my posts.

You have gone way beyond stating your opinion. You are disruptive, do nothing to help your cause except make people more irritated with the entire issue.
                        Again, this sounds more like projection of what is inside your head onto other.
                        You should look into yourself first and seek problems in your own behavior , posts and actions before seeking to blame others.
                        Take responsiblility for your own actions, as all adults should

Regards,

IE

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

Comment

You are unable to look at your actions and their results objectively. I am not going to reply to each of your statements because as evidenced in this last post you continue to twist. It's a shame that this is allowed to continue on this forum. Stating opinions as you have done in your listed points is one thing-the other statements and "****" statements that you continually make are another. As I have said before, it is hard to see anything meaningful in your posts when there is so much c r a p that one has to wade through.

Comment

Read your own reply.
                            When challenged to argue on merits, you chose to ignore what I stated and instead resort to eaxactly what you blame me for - general, vague statements about my post being full of c r a p , without single attempt to look at and comprehend what actually I stated above.

Talk to me of predictable

Comment

I don't have multiple IDs, but you, Hudson, may very well have (including '4now', 'MEP', 'E-Killer' and etc.).

I am the first to vouch for new forum rules - this way you would no longer be able to post all kind of nonsense under above mentioned ID's, only to come back later under 'Hudson' ID and selfrighteously claim that AF is the cause of all the disturbance on ilw.com forum.
                              Prove it!

I have not used nor I have ever used multiple ID's. However, you have in the following: ImmortalE, Antifascist1, IMPENETRABLE, !!Supertruth!!, etc. So, you want to trot that line again.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X