hello every one plz i need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every one plz i need help

Hi , i come to usa 11 months now by visa k1 , so i get married 2 months after my arival , well i sent my form i 485 , and i did not hear from them and after 5 months i called the costemr SV , and they told me that my case was Rejected and they told me that they sent it back to me but i did not get it , so now i am sending it again , and there is 2 months that i did my fingerprint for my i 765, but i did not hear from them too , so please please help me cause i wanna know if i am legel or no , i don`t know what to do every things is wrong with me , please i need your help , thank you so so much

Hi , i come to usa 11 months now by visa k1 , so i get married 2 months after my arival , well i sent my form i 485 , and i did not hear from them and after 5 months i called the costemr SV , and they told me that my case was Rejected and they told me that they sent it back to me but i did not get it , so now i am sending it again , and there is 2 months that i did my fingerprint for my i 765, but i did not hear from them too , so please please help me cause i wanna know if i am legel or no , i don`t know what to do every things is wrong with me , please i need your help , thank you so so much

Comment

I think you first need to find out why was the first petiton rejected.
      I hope you have the copies of the papers you sent for AOS. Take the copies to a lawyer to look through them... you don't want your second petition to be rejected!

As for your status, since you don't have AOS pending, I have to say you have "no legal status".

Comment

thank you so much my friend , well i did not get any things from them even it was rejected , so i will cal the costmer sv again and i will try to get any information from them , thank you for your help

Comment

...make an Infopass appointment and go to your local office. If that doesn't give any result, file for FOIA.

Do you have an on-line account with USCIS? Any messages there?

Comment

If you had someone else fill out the I-485, like an agency or an attorney, they probably put their own address on the I-485 not yours. The rejected I-485 would go to them.
            Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X