re us citizenship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re us citizenship

How many years does a person have to legally reside in the USA before they can apply for US citizenship?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

How many years does a person have to legally reside in the USA before they can apply for US citizenship?
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

Communists like you cannot naturalize.

Comment

no comment
        Regards and thanks,

Comment

Normally 5yrs (as a PR) unless you are married to a USC or a member of the military. You can apply after 4yrs 9 months.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

thanks brit do you theik federake86 is you know who som???
            and you know us brits and irish are smart ....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Normally 5yrs (as a PR) unless you are married to a USC or a member of the military. You can apply after 4yrs 9 months. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

The Irish are the Puerto Ricans of Europe and the Brits are the Chavs, soccer hooligans, and Islamists of Europe.

The Germans are the Americans of Europe.

I noticed that despite the US passport, you and brit are disloyal haters of America. But I am not surprised, you voted for the illegal alien Obama.

Comment

how little do you know imjusy told my boyfriend
                listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvaDJTUmrU

wake up we are all in this together do you ever pray ????? if not ummm
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

fedNUT the Teapartier, the Birther the I see everything in black and whiter. There is no middle ground. You're with us or against us. Old news fedNUT. Just like Bush is old news. So 2001.

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

"so 2001" that is an arguement?

Well, m.oron, Socrates declared that one of the many illegitimate arguements was the fallacy of moderation. There is no logic to claiming moderation.

Comment

Working...
                    X