close a case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close a case

Iwould like to know how to close an immigration case.here is the situation: the case was been denied 3 years ago by the assylum officer, and haven't been sent to the immigration judge.what I need to do to close this assylum case.
    please help
    tks

Iwould like to know how to close an immigration case.here is the situation: the case was been denied 3 years ago by the assylum officer, and haven't been sent to the immigration judge.what I need to do to close this assylum case.
    please help
    tks

Comment

This is a thought and a guess. If you never had a chance to appear infront of the immigration judge and your case was denied before seeing a judge, I would say that your case is already closed, because you have already the deniel from the assylum oficer. Perhaps other people can give their thoughts on your case too.

Good luck

Comment

It is a grave mistake to assume that an assylum case was closed. You better call the INS number that allows you to enter your A number and it will tell you the status of you case. BY the way have you moved since filling? You know they don't forward this mail. Best advise is to try and find out immediately why you have not heard anything back before it is too late, not to scare you but these cases never turn out good. If no one has the 800 number I will get it for you. Good luck.

Comment

Here is the INS 800 number:1-800-375-5283

Good luck

Comment

hey you guys seem to know a lot can you help me out on my post. under Dr. Golden its in this same area.
            http://www.24-7fixit.com

Comment

Working...
            X