Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in detention center over 4 months-please help

Hi everyone, I am writing this forum to get some advice and info about my friend who is in detention center in New Jersey, over 4 months now. He went to his home country Bangladesh with temporary permission under the CSS/LULAC Settlement, in his second time back from home, he was detained by immigration. He contacted his Lawyer over the phone to help him, and his lawyer decided to do asylum case on his behalf with high fees, which was denied. Now his lawyer not even answering his call and neither doing anything about him. I heard, he is very depressed and has no money left to hire any other lawyer to help him. Does anyone know any volunteer org, in NY or NJ, who can help him in this situation? I would greatly appreciate any advice or good info about this matter.

<yawn>

Comment

< Y A W N >

Comment

There are lots of non-profit organizations that help immigrants with their papers at not cost to them. I don't know if there is any in your area but there are some in San Francisco, Ca.

Comment

Shay: Immigrants, by their very definition, already have their "papers," and do not require any charitable assistance.

Everyone else is either a U.S. citizen, an illegal alien or a legal non-immigrant. NYC888's friend is an illegal alien...and, by definition, NOT an immigrant.

Comment

Look at the two tools posts together above - kind of like a g@y little circle jer# in which they put there peni$es together and each put one hand around both of them and stroke them until they joyfully spray their seed all over each other!

Preoccupied busy-body loser f@ggots.

Comment

they put there peni$es together
              maybe they've got none who knows??????????????

Comment

Those two idiots must be sooo P I S S E D off!!!. I just love it...

Comment

He cannot be deported under the settlement agreement. By next week we will know when it will be settled.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation