Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this site is worthless

Dear friends
    This site is worthless and you just confused form people who give you wrong advised and lawyers who dosn't know anything about you and they are not real lawyers too, they are just trying to get your money and give you wrong info.
    so be care fule with them who say they are lawyers and people who give you wrong advised, better for all people please see your lawyers and your real friends and family member, and find out real lawyers neer by you.
    this will be helpful for everybody.

Dear friends
    This site is worthless and you just confused form people who give you wrong advised and lawyers who dosn't know anything about you and they are not real lawyers too, they are just trying to get your money and give you wrong info.
    so be care fule with them who say they are lawyers and people who give you wrong advised, better for all people please see your lawyers and your real friends and family member, and find out real lawyers neer by you.
    this will be helpful for everybody.

Comment

This is the best immigration site in the wrorld !!!! Get out if yoyu don't like it and get your stinky feet off American soil !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sumit:
        Dear friends
        this will be helpful for everybody. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        This site has many different options. You have to sift which ones will help you and which ones will not. Some posters will criticize you no matter what you say. Some will help and give their advice. To my knowledge, there are no lawyers on this board. This is a public forum.

As for immigration, it is very case specific. What works for one may not work for another. There are generalities in the law like how to bring my wife/fiancee/relative over to the United States. But if you have complications, then it will depend on those exact facts and circumstances. Posters like Rough Neighbor, ProudUSDD, Mike2007, Needhelpfast, and others do have some very specific experiences and can share their experiences and knowledge if the circumstances fit.

This site is not a panacea for knowing it all. No site is. But you must understand what this site can and cannot do. Good Luck
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Very well said Hudson....
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Yes, Hudson is right. mike, 4now and couple of other guys are very nice people. they are experienced too. they give a true advice.

Comment

I donno what u expect out of this forum, i've been on this forum for a while and it seems to be the best from my experience.Dirrerent people can put different comments here that may go for what u wanna hear or not, but that does absolutely not make this site worthless.

Comment

These people do not appreciate the importance of freedom of speech. They think that other people's ideas and opinions should be censored.

Comment

yep, people like proudusc, explora and iperson missed the class on the U.S. Constitution and the First Amendment....they were probably spending too much time in the bathroom.

Comment

Since I know how to spell Constitution, I believe it was you who missed the class, oh wise one.

Comment

yes, but it was an 'honorable' mistake....

Comment

How dare any of you say this "Site is Worthless".
                        IT'S NOT WORTHLESS !! Leave The Site Alone !!
                        First of all you have me to thank for keeping this site from becoming a "internet Ilw Slumber Party" and bringing the Network Ratings Back up before we lost our commercial advertizing!! Do i get any thanks ? Hell No? Then Son Of Michael, the only other "Real Immigration Guru's" besides HL3=me that's worth a dam ..DIME ? offering sound advice time and time again !!. While everyone else on this site is ugly, or turn's out to be a immigration fraud and a user, and a cheater, lie ers all you poster's care about is making fun of THIS SITE IS'T NOT A HUMAN. !!! What you don't realize is that this "SITE IS 98% WORTHLESS" Most of you think you all "slick like" and "immigration wise" but in reality your all SICKOS suffering from "Imaginary Immigration Envy" (EIT) and all you people do is write a bunch of **** on this site. LEAVE THIS WORTHLESS SITE ALONE !! Your lucky this site even allows you to log onto it. You basstrds !! PLEASE All of you talk about professionalism, speaking of professionalism when it professional to bash the only site that allows you to write all the septic spillage that you do.!!

HL3&gt; On Board The Ice Breaker Borealis
                        Aperture Laboratories

Comment

AMEN HL3 !!!!!!

Comment

sumit, you should be ashamed of yourself for saying this site is worthless. Afterall this is the site that assisted you in getting your green card and making you keeping it that is the reason you are still here to post comments. Sumit you need to apologize to this site and all the decent members that contribute information to this site to help you and many others who cannot afford ant attorney. www.ilw.com is # 1. Sumit welcome to AMERICA. AMERICA Loves You. Do You Love AMERICA? God Bless AMERICA. SPEEDY.

Comment

I donno why you are all responding to his (sumits) stupid comment.He may be working for some other site and trying to make this site look bad.

Just notice that there is not a single reply back from him.

Comment

Working...
                              X