Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe someone can give me some advice on a situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe someone can give me some advice on a situation

    Hello there. I am new to the board and gave a situation going on that maybe you could help me with. I am engaged to marry a man from England. He just divorced his American wife and she would never go through and sponsor him for his green card. So really he has been over here illegally for now about four years. They have a son together that is 4 years old. She is a very hateful woman and we were able to come up with a divorce agreement with her. Now she is wanting to move out of state and thinks we are suppose to drop everything and move to Minnesota from Texas when we are just living from paycheck and I am not wanting to move. She is threatening us now that we won't be able to see Kieran. We are getting married in a month and then start the process of my fiance getting his green card. He has a misdeamenor from an arguement they had where both were arrested. Would that and him living here out of status that amount of time deny him his green card? Seems like lately there are so many things standing in our way to be together and we are very much in love and just want a normal life. Has anyone gone thru this and could give me some insight on what to do next? Thank you so much!!!

  • #2
    and remind those of us who are patriotic Americans, who respect the laws of this nation, should give a rat's tu.rd if your illegal wa.nker fiance ever gets a green card????? Is he the next Nobel prize winner? (no)....you want insight?...move to England.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your case seems very complicated (lots of complex issues). I highly recommend you see an immigration lawyer who will help you navigate and will be able to tell you if the arrest will affect the whole process. If you can't afford an attorney, please look into organizations in your community who may be able to help. You cannot rely on the non-legal advice you get on this forum for something as important as this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Congratulations on choosing a loser for a husband and with a kid, and illegal. When shall we see you on Springer, or Maury, or better yet, Judge Judy, she will straighten you out. LOSER!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
          Your case seems very complicated (lots of complex issues). I highly recommend you see an immigration lawyer who will help you navigate and will be able to tell you if the arrest will affect the whole process. If you can't afford an attorney, please look into organizations in your community who may be able to help. You cannot rely on the non-legal advice you get on this forum for something as important as this.
          I agree with Mrs. Mani. You need to speak to a good immigration attorney and not rely solely on immigration forums for advice. Good luck.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry, with such a conviction, he will not be able to adjust status here.

            Comment


            • #7
              PUSC- let's not tempt me. This a-hole is just like all the rest of the cesspool of illegal aliens....

              Comment


              • #8
                marry this man and have children with him . that will be a plus . Children , children , children . No judge will deny him to stay if you have children , so go and try to have some children ,starting today , good luck .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, no amnesty sits so high in judgment, so witty and creative-and hateful. Tough guy hiding behind a monitor. Casting all those stones from his glass tower. Spending all his time criticizing, judging, hating. Who's the loser????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the losers are those braindead trailerpark dwellers whose IQs are lower than warm water, who marry or 'fall in love' with some a$$wipe wan.ker who has demonstrated zero respect for our laws....the other group of losers are those whose admission to 'Densa' (like 'Astird"...now there is a real trailerpark name....'A$$tur.d') who support these unpatriotic lowest-on-the-phylum scale occupants....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I
                      Originally posted by Someone12:
                      the losers are those braindead trailerpark dwellers whose IQs are lower than warm water, who marry or 'fall in love' with some a$$wipe wan.ker who has demonstrated zero respect for our laws....the other group of losers are those whose admission to 'Densa' (like 'Astird"...now there is a real trailerpark name....'A$$tur.d') who support these unpatriotic lowest-on-the-phylum scale occupants....
                      From your posts and responses I figure you to be educated and informed individual. Some thing I can not understand is; as to why you engage yourself in such unpleasent back and forth with people for one reason or another.
                      Unpleasent is unpleasent to either party.
                      All the best.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Someone12:
                        and remind those of us who are patriotic Americans, who respect the laws of this nation, should give a rat's tu.rd if your illegal wa.nker fiance ever gets a green card????? Is he the next Nobel prize winner? (no)....you want insight?...move to England.
                        Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The BIBLE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the bible is for people like you, who lack the intellectual capacity to think for themselves, and turn to the book of Dogma to run their pathetic lives...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I also agree with Mrs. Mani. Your case does have many complex issues. Have a talk with an immigration attorney. Don't rely on forums itself.
                            <hr />
                            watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Someone12:
                              and remind those of us who are patriotic Americans, who respect the laws of this nation, should give a rat's tu.rd if your illegal wa.nker fiance ever gets a green card????? Is he the next Nobel prize winner? (no)....you want insight?...move to England.
                              Look stop being such a fkn piece of tu.rd ok......the immigrants or the "illigal" as you call them are the reason why this country is doing so well. If it weren't for them this country will be a pile of crud. YOU are also an illigal ALIEN!!!!!!!! Actually everyone is!! The only real americans are those called the "NATIVE AMERICANS" learn your history "DUDE" and I am not afraid of you because I am an AMERICAN!!!BORN AND RAISED!!!!! So cut the BS and start learning about your roots DUMB AS>S!!!!!!!! Just because you are white and have light hair and eyes it doesn't mean you are "AMERICAN" because a real America will welcome their neighbours and will respect them because they do respect the country they live in. IGNORANT PPLZ THESE DAYS

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X