Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Russki Spies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Russki Spies

Spying, another job Americans won't do. Thank God!

Spying, another job Americans won't do. Thank God!

Comment

Oh... 10 Spies?
      <hr />
      watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Spying, another job Americans won't do. Thank God! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every country has spies! While not mentioned in the article that the 4 being released are Americans, I am sure they worked for America.

Get real!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

sure they worked for the U.S. In fact, a Russian woman worked in real estate, now, what's wrong with this picture? Russians know as much as living conditions and real estate as Abercrumbling knows about toilet paper and its uses; as Kollerkraut knows about being a decent, law abiding citizen; as the moronic woman PutridUSC knows about keeping a husband happy, thus, avoiding being whacked on her head so often. How dumb can some Americans be I'll never know.

Comment

Scott: how many rotten commie soviets would you consider an acceptable amount for you to get somewhat concerned?

Comment

Because spying for America is moral, valid and justified. Spying for Russia against America is evil, immoral, and something only an America hating communist would do.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                Scott: how many rotten commie soviets would you consider an acceptable amount for you to get somewhat concerned? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even a single Spy is a big issue... I don't understand why these spy people don't mind their own business... Its really sad. And don't take me the other way... I was just surprised that 10 were actually there.
                <hr />

Comment

Scott: have you been to Brighton Beach or Coney Island lately? I travel a lot, it's one of my hobbies, and let me tell you that that area is plagued by Soviets. When you are alert and aware of your surroundings, like me, you are able to spot those **** KGB agents everywhere. You can also spot the commie-pinko liberals who will do anything to break the law, like the well known morons who give advice (usually wrong) on this site.

Comment

Like the US doesn't have spies in Iran, North Korea and China
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Scott: have you been to Brighton Beach or Coney Island lately? I travel a lot, it's one of my hobbies, and let me tell you that that area is plagued by Soviets. When you are alert and aware of your surroundings, like me, you are able to spot those **** KGB agents everywhere. You can also spot the commie-pinko liberals who will do anything to break the law, like the well known morons who give advice (usually wrong) on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I have seen couple of advices by those morons. I too have a hobby for traveling but for some strange reasons I am unable to travel. Thanks for alerting me about the areas of Brighton Beach and Coney Island...
                      <hr />

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        So, you're saying you don't support our intelligence apparatus. Efforts which have the singular goal of preserving our way of life seems to be to your dislike. It is duly noted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all. I'm merely pointing out the fact that the US has and does continue to spy on other countries as well. Koller said the same earlier. Once again davdah attempts to paint anybody with viewpoints different to him as dangerous or subversive in some way. Typical far-right paranoia and scare tactics.
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You are dangerous and subversive. You try and morally equate espionage in defense of freedom with that comitted by terrorist states. If you love NoKo so much, just go back there.

Comment

Brit is not a 'regular' Brit, he's a coolie, a Pakistani or Hindu, has no patriotism and/or concern for the country that's feeding him. By the way, how come you people are so ugly, 'cause really, just looking at your faces is like looking at rats, the same kind you people adore, and feed, and kiss, and f...

Comment

Scott: how about Miami beach? Los Angeles? even VA, they soviets are everywhere. I hate those tricky, commie *******s. But what can you expect from morons who are still feeding themselves with fetuses, especially in Siberia.

Comment

Working...
                              X