Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US Should Adopt Some European Ideas...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US Should Adopt Some European Ideas...

In some European countries you have to be married for five years before you get permanent residency. Two years... that's a joke.
    If you had to live in a fraudulent marriage or fake it for five years at least, a lot less people would do it or would quit the 'game' half way through.
    US Immigration Laws could change a bit to make things harder for speculators.

In some European countries you have to be married for five years before you get permanent residency. Two years... that's a joke.
    If you had to live in a fraudulent marriage or fake it for five years at least, a lot less people would do it or would quit the 'game' half way through.
    US Immigration Laws could change a bit to make things harder for speculators.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

I guess you are wrong with your information about European Immigration. Let me tell you that you get immediatly permanent residence in the European Community by being married to a citizen of one of the(now) 24 countries. As you said after 5 years (that was the only correct info) you become a citizen of the country your wife/husband is citizen

Comment

Europe (Germany) had good ideas in the early 40's

Comment

Working...
          X