G-325 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-325 question

On form G-325A, it asks for a SSN. If the person has an ITIN, is this what is listed? On Abobe Reader one cannot type N/A or none. I thought the person filing might put all 0s.

On form G-325A, it asks for a SSN. If the person has an ITIN, is this what is listed? On Abobe Reader one cannot type N/A or none. I thought the person filing might put all 0s.

Comment

Try typing all 9's. Sometimes programs do not accept 0's in certain fields.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jar2000:
        On form G-325A, it asks for a SSN. If the person has an ITIN, is this what is listed? On Abobe Reader one cannot type N/A or none. I thought the person filing might put all 0s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        If the form is asking for a SSN, then only put the SSN on the form. Please, do not use an ITIN number for this form since an ITIN is used only for tax purposes.

Hope this answers the question.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
        X