Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--------

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • --------

    .

  • #2
    .

    Comment


    • #3
      lol $1-per-month web hosting never will get you a decent looking web page.

      Comment


      • #4
        Can I file a FCC complaint for false advertising?

        It is said he has 23 years of experience and yet only passed he his bar a year ago. Anybody see a disconnect here.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

        Comment


        • #5
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TRUTH_REVEALED:
          YOU SURE CAN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          So SOM, is this your new poster id? I gotch this time ****er.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

          Comment


          • #6
            Lmao hiii

            Comment


            • #7
              Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

              I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

              Comment


              • #8
                I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

                I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, I have 1.3 billion plus. There will be enough to go around and Obama will not help them whatsoever.

                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                  I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                  Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

                  I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    with no intention to joke on this, 4 people need to be shipped on " if it fits, it ships" to the FBI, SOM, FEDERAL, SOMEONE12, & Iperson

                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                    Well, I have 1.3 billion plus. There will be enough to go around and Obama will not help them whatsoever.

                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
                    I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                    Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

                    I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ignore doesn't block by IP address, just by username.
                      **************************************
                      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hahahahahahah,

                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        This is what blocking someone does; pretty cool.

                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignored post by TRUTH_REVEALED posted 10-13-2009 11:18 PM Show Post


                        Ignored post by TRUTH_REVEALED posted 10-13-2009 11:19 PM Show Post </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wHeN ThE PoWeR Of lOvE OvErCoMeS ThE LoVe oF PoWeR, tHe wOrLd wIlL KnOw pEaCe.
                          Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ALLFAIR:
                            wHeN ThE PoWeR Of lOvE OvErCoMeS ThE LoVe oF PoWeR, tHe wOrLd wIlL KnOw pEaCe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                            WhY dO yOu WrItE LiKe A fUkKiN rETaRd?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              more likely talking to yourself SOM. I notice that you and the other ID are never logged in the same time. Want to answer that one, Triple Dog dare you ***
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X