prostitution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prostitution

I have been fined for being with a prostitute (outside the US), would that make me ineligibility for a B-1/2 visa to the US?

more specifically:
    * Does there 212(a)(2)(d)(ii) apply for hiring a prostitute for myself or is only for "pimps"?

This is the only crime I have comitted

I have been fined for being with a prostitute (outside the US), would that make me ineligibility for a B-1/2 visa to the US?

more specifically:
    * Does there 212(a)(2)(d)(ii) apply for hiring a prostitute for myself or is only for "pimps"?

This is the only crime I have comitted

Comment

I think more information is needed. Vague.

Comment

Also when did it occur?
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

His name is John; LOL

Comment

Come On Down!!! "Bob Barker"

You Paid For it???? Free Here "JOHN"!!! LOLOL!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

It applies only to pimps, but your criminal conviction does cause a problem for the Consular Officer. Up to the Officer to issue.

Comment

Prostitution generally makes you inadmissible for all forms of immigration benefit to the US. You don't even need to have been convicted or fined - an admission of prostitution is sufficient.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                An alien is excludable under INA §212(a)(2)(D) if he or she:
                1. is coming to the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in prostitution, or has engaged in prostitution within 10 years of the date of the application for a visa, entry or adjustment of status;
                2. directly or indirectly procures or attempts to procure, or (within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, entry, or adjustment of status) procured or attempted to procure or to import, prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution, or receives or (within such 10 year period) received, in whole or in part, the proceeds of prostitution; or
                3. is coming to the United States to engage in any other unlawful commercialized vice, whether or not related to prostitution.
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is likely you would, at the least, need a waiver (if one is available) however you should consult a reputable immigration forum. Most of us here are merely laypeople, and as you can see, a good chunk would prefer to take the mickey.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Another fake post. Notice, the OP never came back to clarify? Waste of time.

Comment

He posted 4 hours ago. Some of us have other things to do ...

For example, I'm going to go sit down, watch some tv and have a glass of wine. Then, I'm going to jump back on my PC and play an MMORPG, killing big bad mobs with my shaman for a couple of hours. I won't be back tonight, even though I just posted!

And frankly, with the nonsense replies and behaviour around here, it wouldn't take much for someone to decide this site isn't worth it and go somewhere else for assistance.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

You were found with a prostitute.
                      Just found in the company of one, nothing in criminating but her repute or was it worse?

Im no pro, but it sounds like a hell of thing to try an shake. Ive heard they try to balance the good and bad. When looking at your record. But prostitution might be to much.

Comment

If US will start charging ($$$) its 300+ million people for being with Prostitutes , then WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, it should never NEVER EVER invest in any future war in the middle east or milk any saudi cow. wowow, more money is coming on the way, lucky you Someone12, more Disability coverage will be on your door steps soon to afford your brain transplant

=============================

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John1234:

more specifically:

This is the only crime I have comitted </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                          He posted 4 hours ago. Some of us have other things to do ...

For example, I'm going to go sit down, watch some tv and have a glass of wine. Then, I'm going to jump back on my PC and play an MMORPG, killing big bad mobs with my shaman for a couple of hours. I won't be back tonight, even though I just posted!

And frankly, with the nonsense replies and behaviour around here, it wouldn't take much for someone to decide this site isn't worth it and go somewhere else for assistance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We all have other things to do. I noticed he was lurking on here after the first few replies which requested more information. Not a peep from him, so that suggests he wasn't really interested in seeking help. Intuition tells me it's a fake post.

Comment

Probably another one of SonOfSpam's alias posts!
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                              Probably another one of SonOfSpam's alias posts! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH PLEASE !!! SOM is much more creative than that !! Apologize to SOM for this insult !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X