GC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC

My sponsor applied for my Labor Certification in February 2001 at Washington,DC Labor Office.
    I˜ve checked recently this date was not yet processed.
    Meantime my sponsor has close down his company.
    Now ,I ˜ve found the new sponsor which want to sponsor me to GC but I am without visa, because I've applied for changing of the status 2 years ago, INS lost my papers and denied it but my Motion to Reconsider was accepted but until today I haven't received their decision.
    May I in my situation apply for GC in USA while on pending status?
    Is the fact that I've applied for Labor Certification before April 2001 has any importance?

My sponsor applied for my Labor Certification in February 2001 at Washington,DC Labor Office.
    I˜ve checked recently this date was not yet processed.
    Meantime my sponsor has close down his company.
    Now ,I ˜ve found the new sponsor which want to sponsor me to GC but I am without visa, because I've applied for changing of the status 2 years ago, INS lost my papers and denied it but my Motion to Reconsider was accepted but until today I haven't received their decision.
    May I in my situation apply for GC in USA while on pending status?
    Is the fact that I've applied for Labor Certification before April 2001 has any importance?

Comment

as far as i know if you are in the process of adjusting your status with the INS then you are not ineligible to apply for the GC . Actually it would do no harm to call your local office, they won't bite. good luck

Comment

Working...
      X