and a "LITTLE CHILD" shall lead them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and a "LITTLE CHILD" shall lead them

i have a big problem hope you can help.how can i bring my daughter here in US.the visa will expire in a few months.no one would like to accompany here during travel.i already contacted northwest airlines but unfortunately my daughter did not qualify for their UNACCOMPANIED MINOR POLICY since my daughter is just 3 years old.in order to qualify, she must be 5 years old.contacted already different airlines but to no avail.we both dont have yet our green cards.but my wife has a welcome notice already.any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.is it possible to extend the validity of my dauhgters visa?pls advice.

i have a big problem hope you can help.how can i bring my daughter here in US.the visa will expire in a few months.no one would like to accompany here during travel.i already contacted northwest airlines but unfortunately my daughter did not qualify for their UNACCOMPANIED MINOR POLICY since my daughter is just 3 years old.in order to qualify, she must be 5 years old.contacted already different airlines but to no avail.we both dont have yet our green cards.but my wife has a welcome notice already.any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.is it possible to extend the validity of my dauhgters visa?pls advice.

Comment

Working...
    X