how long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long

i did the green card interview on 07/31/07 and at the end of the interview was informed by the interviewer that my file had to be reviewed and that the back ground check had not yet been completed. It has been five and a half months to date how much longer do i have to wait for an answer.

i did the green card interview on 07/31/07 and at the end of the interview was informed by the interviewer that my file had to be reviewed and that the back ground check had not yet been completed. It has been five and a half months to date how much longer do i have to wait for an answer.

Comment

What part of Trinidad are you from trinbago?
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Make an infopass appt. and go in and ask about the waiting time.
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
          What part of Trinidad are you from trinbago? i am from East-Dry-River/QUOTE]

Comment

I am from East-dry-River, Port-of-Spain

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trinbago:
              [QUOTE]Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
              What part of Trinidad are you from trinbago? /QUOTE] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Ok good...am from San Fernando but was brn in La Brea.Welcome to ILW.

Comment

hey guys i was born in port of spain but mom from deigo martain and my dad from toco but i grew up more in toco...

Comment

Cool...welcome Trini!!...

Comment

welcome to all trinis on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X