Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong DOB

Hi,
    I was hoping that someone could help me I got married last summer and my problem is that I have wrong date of birth on my marriage license, the reason for that is that when I got my drivers license they made a mistake and had a wrong month on it, I couldn't correct it because my papers were expired by then BTW I live in NY State, I have been in US for more than 10 years, I enetered US legally so I have all papers except that they are expired.I have known my wife for more then 4 years before we got married so it was not for a quick GC. I have not filed my I-130 yet in fear that they will not except our marriage certificate.
    Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Hi,
    I was hoping that someone could help me I got married last summer and my problem is that I have wrong date of birth on my marriage license, the reason for that is that when I got my drivers license they made a mistake and had a wrong month on it, I couldn't correct it because my papers were expired by then BTW I live in NY State, I have been in US for more than 10 years, I enetered US legally so I have all papers except that they are expired.I have known my wife for more then 4 years before we got married so it was not for a quick GC. I have not filed my I-130 yet in fear that they will not except our marriage certificate.
    Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Comment

Working...
    X