Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See www.visajourney.com

Marry and adjust or leave before your 6 months is up.

Comment

so if i marry i can adjust my statue even though my 6 month is over? i'm afraid they will give me a hard time if i over stay,please i need to know, does any 1 here was or is in the same situation, i thought it was quiker for k1 visa, thank you all,

Comment

Aint Young Love GRAND!!!! I Remember Those Days!!!!! No Worry's! and True Freedom Provided By Ignorance!

Who Wouldn't Want To Go Back????? Stay ignorant/unknowing And Just Do it!!! Everything Else Non Exsistant! Nice!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

i think you are right, by saying the k1 visa is the best choice, but i read storys here and some of them had adjusted there statue, i guess they were luck, thanks again

Comment

hey any ideas I got approved for my replacement green card got the letter etc said i should recieve it in 30 days now 30 says no card i call them and thyew just put in service request and yes they have my correct address when i call they say call back in 45 days agin if it dont arrive anyone have the same probs before i know they are backed up i got the origibnal card 1989 they said i can apply for citiznship now but like to have the physical card in my hands also lol my passport is atmped and i can work of course
            Regards and thanks,
            Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

hi i got approved for my green card well a replacement card and still have not received it when i call they say just wait anyone have the same problems i.e its 100% approved
              Regards and thanks,
              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

thanks so much davdah and god bless you i already had an idea about the whole situation and you just confirm it, i think its better for me to go back and apply for the k1 visa its safe, and if any 1 have any more suggestions i'm still here waiting , thank you all and again god bless

Comment

P.S. If The Honesty and Good Morals/Values And Good Intention Fails? Just Break A Law In USA. You Are Guaranteed To be Able To Stay! . Just Statistics.
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

breacking the law is never rewarded, better do the right thing and being honest always pay.

Comment

Three weeks left? You have to marry and file in that three weeks.

Comment

if that what it takes so he will vote republic, see i already have my canadian passport so i dont want any usa passport or citizenship i just want to be able to work legaly , so since i have already double citizenship, Moroccan and canadian i dont think i can have a third , what do you guys think, thanks and god bless

Comment

helo, any 1 out th2re who has advices please read and comment my case thank you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tamie:
                            helo, any 1 out th2re who has advices please read and comment my case thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Your choice is one of two options:

1. Marry before your visa expires and have your husband petition for you by filing the I-485, I-130, and other required forms, also before your visa expires.

2. Go back to Canada and have your fiancee file the I-129F to petition for you on a K-1 visa.

I am not sure if there is any other options to discuss other than your fiancee immigrating to Canada.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

thanks hudson i guess there not that many options, god bless

Comment

you are rite, i think if i want to become a usa citizen i have to give up 1 of my 2 citizenships either the moroccan or the canadian, thank you all

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation