GAS PRICE AND ILLEGAL ALIENS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS PRICE AND ILLEGAL ALIENS

Gas price and Illegal Immigrants in our country have a direct correlation.

Considering we have 11,000,000 (11 million) illegals, lets say for every 4 illegal immigrants there is 1 Car. That means we now have 2,750,000 (2.75 MM) cars. If every car uses approximately 15 gallons of gas every week, we are using 41,250,000 (41 MM) gallons per week, which equates to 2,145,000,000 (2 Billion, 145 Million) per year (52 weeks).

Now if we pack and ship all of these illegal-aliens back to there country or somewhere in Africa, the Gas price will automatically go below $2/gallon.

For those idiots who do not understand the Economics and direct correlation of Supply and Demand don't come bragging here protecting illegal-aliens.

America has a choice to make, more gas price vs. Illegal-Aliens who are eating away welfare, becoming burden on US Tax Payers, destroying our country, making it less safe and secure.

I know there are some criminals on this board like JSalas and Speed_25 who have broken immigration laws and won't like the idea of illegals being deported. They want Americans to suffer. They cannot handle the TRUTH.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Originally posted by davdah:
    What is accurate to say is the quality of our roads, cost of insurance, and highway safety would improve by their removal.
    I will settle for that.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      With that much less demand for oil our price negotiating power would drop. We would be less able to negotiate for the prices we get. Not unlike the power of Walmart versus the corner market when dealing with a manufacturer.

Davdah - I will have to respectfully disagree with that. By using the same numbers above, our current population is about 300 Million. So we will be using about 58 Billion Gallons of Gas. Now if we deport 11 Million Illegals, we are now reduced to 56 Billion Gallons of Gas, a merely 3% reduction. We would still hold the buying power.

Comment

Now if they drive like this everyday, I guess the numbers I provided can drastically be reduced.

But then, this only happens at the border

Comment

WAIT!!!

Are These packed In 'OIL" or "WATER"???
          sorry I only Like My sardines In Oil! Preferably "BOILING"
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

It might help by running a more fuel efficient car in the first place instead of that gas guzzler 5 liter V8 that you oh-so need.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Mexico doesn't use gas???

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                It might help by running a more fuel efficient car in the first place instead of that gas guzzler 5 liter V8 that you oh-so need.
                Unfortunately A green car would use all the trunk Space for the battery's! not to mention the potential SHOCK hazard!!! And the after affects Afros Would Consume too much space!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Very true Brit.... I so miss my little Renault Clio!

Comment

Here we go. We have a Britisher here. The British who follows America from nip to butt is giving us an advice. Surely, the world is coming to an end. We OUGHT TO STOP immigration. It is ruining the intelligence of our country.

Comment

Americans will always have GAS!!! moron

Comment

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Here we go. We have a Britisher here. The British who follows America from nip to butt is giving us an advice. Surely, the world is coming to an end. We OUGHT TO STOP immigration. It is ruining the intelligence of our country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I welcome good 'Britishers' to my country; they save our butts and we save theirs; more than what you do filthy criminal; We need to find you and deport you immediately.

Comment

I welcome good 'Britishers' to my country; they save our butts and we save theirs; more than what you do filthy criminal; We need to find you and deport you immediately.
                          Thanks, John Boy!!!! That idiot needs to get lost. He's cluttering up the forum with nonsensical posts.

Comment

Good lord, blaming illegals for high gas prices, road conditions, high insurance rates, and lack of highway safety is totally absurd.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Thanks John Boy On my way to Raleigh, NC yesterday, I passed several Toyota Yaris's and Nissan Versa's with local tags here in SC which was quite surprising, given that this is the land of the big SUV and truck. I almost felt like I was back in UK again with all these "euromini's" about
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X