Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver

Hi,

If anybody has any experience with filing an Waiver please help me to understand how the process works. I heard it's a very long and protracted process and almost impossible to get one, also denial rate is very high.

I know that one should hire a lawyer for this, so if any body knows a good immigration lawyer in Detroit area, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

If anybody has any experience with filing an Waiver please help me to understand how the process works. I heard it's a very long and protracted process and almost impossible to get one, also denial rate is very high.

I know that one should hire a lawyer for this, so if any body knows a good immigration lawyer in Detroit area, please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

JMH,
      you need to make clear what kind of WAIVER you are talking about?
      The waiver for the I-751???from what I read and heard,its not that complicated nor time consuming.Most members here filed for the I751 waiver alone,without an attorney and got approved,without even an interview.It all depense though how well you can proof your marriage and all.If thats what you were wondering.I am also looking for a good immigration attorney in Detroit,but its sad,no one in this forum or page is able to help or give out names of attorneys.
      I contacted few attorneys, 2 out 6 responded.The ones that did not respond,i could figure out why.
      The AILA page,tells you to ask the attorney exactly what you need and if they have specific experience in what you are looking for.

Give me your e mail so we can chat,maybe we can help eachother out

Comment

Thanks HBKHBK.

It's I-192 Waiver. My email is jhn_rhn@yahoo.com.

Comment

Which country citizen ship you hold?

Comment

Canada

Comment

I submitted my I-192 application and received my I-194 waiver in just over 9 months. I created a blog which detailed my experience. I hope it will help others in their en devours.

My US Waiver Experience

Good luck!

Comment

JMH

I filed I 601 and I 212 waiver and it took like 10 months to be approved, did you mean one of them?

Comment

I know alot about 601 and 212 waviers. Although your spouse being a citizen of canada it might be a little diffrent. You and PM me at Rose9302@yahoo.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMH:
                  Canada </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Rose

Comment

HB, where abouts are u in Detroit...??? I might be able to help u on an attorny... A friend of mine knows a very good one... were in the brighton area????????????????

Comment

Hey NTFD,
                      as you probabaly notice,my post on this topic was way back in August lol...
                      I found an excellent attorney,where the main and only focus is immigration law,and is up to date.Also from detroit but also located in Troy,Mi.

But what attorney did you have in mine? sent me pm with a link or name...r u form Michigan?

Comment

I also know a very wonderful attorney. I'm from MI and I live in troy if you want her name PM me at Rose9302@yahoo.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                        Hey NTFD,
                        as you probabaly notice,my post on this topic was way back in August lol...
                        I found an excellent attorney,where the main and only focus is immigration law,and is up to date.Also from detroit but also located in Troy,Mi.

But what attorney did you have in mine? sent me pm with a link or name...r u form Michigan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Rose

Comment

uummmm oopppps... lol... i didnt see the date... braind dead moment here.... i am a bit messed up with all these postings lately they hve been turned upside down and inside out with the troll man .... I am also in Michigan... does it get warmer or is this it????

Comment

It dose get warm here in Michigan, Although it never seems like it, It dose get warm, I am from Michigan as well

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
                            uummmm oopppps... lol... i didnt see the date... braind dead moment here.... i am a bit messed up with all these postings lately they hve been turned upside down and inside out with the troll man .... I am also in Michigan... does it get warmer or is this it???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Rose

Comment

Working...
                            X