can somebody help me with this !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somebody help me with this !!!

i send all my paperwork to the office in chicago...and in my I-485 part 3 where they ask questions that you can answer with a yes or no....i forgot to fill the one that says " have ypu ever been a J nonimmigrant exchange visitor who was subject to the two year foreign residence requirement and have not yet complied to that requirement or obtain a waiver?...i applied for the visa waiver and they have it on file...do I still need to do it ...everything else with for the adjustment of status is in the package, everything is complete...can somebody has an answer to that? thanks

i send all my paperwork to the office in chicago...and in my I-485 part 3 where they ask questions that you can answer with a yes or no....i forgot to fill the one that says " have ypu ever been a J nonimmigrant exchange visitor who was subject to the two year foreign residence requirement and have not yet complied to that requirement or obtain a waiver?...i applied for the visa waiver and they have it on file...do I still need to do it ...everything else with for the adjustment of status is in the package, everything is complete...can somebody has an answer to that? thanks

Comment

Working...
    X