H1b how long????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b how long????

hi! i have a pending application for extension of b2 when my H1b(C0S) petition was filed (march 19,2002). i receive an approval notice of my extension on may 17, 2002 however, i was only granted 3 months not the 6 months that i asked. it was only granted from november-february 25.
    how will it affect my h1b petition.will the INS approve my change of status? i havent heard anyhting from the INS yet its over 4 months now since the day my petition was filed.
    is it safe for me to wait for the petition here or do i have to go back to my own country. am i out of status?
    Also i recenty found another company with a better offer who is also willing to sponsor me. is it possible for me to file another H1b petition? or i have to wait for the pending ist petition?

hi! i have a pending application for extension of b2 when my H1b(C0S) petition was filed (march 19,2002). i receive an approval notice of my extension on may 17, 2002 however, i was only granted 3 months not the 6 months that i asked. it was only granted from november-february 25.
    how will it affect my h1b petition.will the INS approve my change of status? i havent heard anyhting from the INS yet its over 4 months now since the day my petition was filed.
    is it safe for me to wait for the petition here or do i have to go back to my own country. am i out of status?
    Also i recenty found another company with a better offer who is also willing to sponsor me. is it possible for me to file another H1b petition? or i have to wait for the pending ist petition?

Comment

is there anyone who have an idea with this case?
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X