Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(special case)visa rejected in the foreign consulate.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (special case)visa rejected in the foreign consulate.

Hi, question for everyone who are knowleage about the following situation.

My brother is a US citizen, and he filed I-130 petion for his wife. A week ago, his wife's visa intervew was rejected in the foreign consulate. The consulate officer did not give any reason for rejecting the visa except on a paper, he checked a item that stated that the foreign consulate will be instructed by the USCIS for any futher information. Yesterday, my brother e-mailed a letter to the foreign consulate about the case and received a respond that it will not hold any information about the case and asked my brother to contract the USCIS.

what should my borther do? How long will it take to have a second interview. Anyone from this forum has similar situation or anyone heared from any related situation. Please give my brother some advises, it will help his a lot.

Hi, question for everyone who are knowleage about the following situation.

My brother is a US citizen, and he filed I-130 petion for his wife. A week ago, his wife's visa intervew was rejected in the foreign consulate. The consulate officer did not give any reason for rejecting the visa except on a paper, he checked a item that stated that the foreign consulate will be instructed by the USCIS for any futher information. Yesterday, my brother e-mailed a letter to the foreign consulate about the case and received a respond that it will not hold any information about the case and asked my brother to contract the USCIS.

what should my borther do? How long will it take to have a second interview. Anyone from this forum has similar situation or anyone heared from any related situation. Please give my brother some advises, it will help his a lot.

Comment

Working...
    X