I-140 rejected can I appeal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 rejected can I appeal?

Hi everyone, I just got my I-140 application rejected because the stupid lawyer did not send the immigration fees + certified ETA form from DOL, this was last year and i just found out now because i went to my lawyers office and told the secretary to give me copys of the whole file there, so i found out he didnt do his job well. Last month I resent the application again and I got an answer today from NSC saying that the 180 days already passed by, rejecting the petition. Is there anything that I can do besides trying to get money back? Can I try to explain to NSC that wasnt my fault?pls help me out guys.
    thanks

Hi everyone, I just got my I-140 application rejected because the stupid lawyer did not send the immigration fees + certified ETA form from DOL, this was last year and i just found out now because i went to my lawyers office and told the secretary to give me copys of the whole file there, so i found out he didnt do his job well. Last month I resent the application again and I got an answer today from NSC saying that the 180 days already passed by, rejecting the petition. Is there anything that I can do besides trying to get money back? Can I try to explain to NSC that wasnt my fault?pls help me out guys.
    thanks

Comment

Working...
    X