Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upcoming interview on the 28th!!! question!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upcoming interview on the 28th!!! question!!!

How long are the interviews and what exactly do i need to bring. I have most of the documents but i was wondering what they ask for the most. Any answer will be appreciated.
    Thank you

How long are the interviews and what exactly do i need to bring. I have most of the documents but i was wondering what they ask for the most. Any answer will be appreciated.
    Thank you

Comment

Our interview was on 6/4 (change of status through marriage to US citizen). We waited about 1.5 hours to be seen then the actual interview was 5 minutes. All they asked was how long have we known each other; where did we meet; when were we married and they asked my spouse (immigrant) if he's been working.

That was it - it was kind of a joke. We had all the supporting information, pics of our wedding, letters from friends, etc.

Good luck.

Comment

i got the list of documents to bring and i was wondering about the whole medical records. What do they mean by that? both my spouse and myself medical records from our family Dr.?

Comment

I think they are talking about the medical records the alian has to provide prior to entering the US. I had to do get all kinds of tests done. Exray of lung ect. I know that they wanted to see this documentation from me. But you can also call them and ask them. Just make shure you are prepared because if you don't have ALL the information, they will simly send you home and have you come back if you have all the needed info

Comment

Regarding the medical examination, you have to submit Form I-693- "Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status" (you can download it from the USCIS website) and go to a doctor authorized by USCIS; call USCIS and ask them for the names of the authorized doctors. The medical examination is for the alien only. It is basically blood test, skin test and vaccinations. The doctor will give you a sealed envelope with the medical report, which you cannot open. Bring that on the date of the interview. You better hurry because the doctor will give you the results in 4-5 days after checking the outcome of the skin test.

Comment

Working...
            X