Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As America Gears Up for Thanksgiving, Immigrant Families Pray for Unjust Deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As America Gears Up for Thanksgiving, Immigrant Families Pray for Unjust Deportation

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY- Yesterday, the New York Times reported that Department of Homeland Security will begin a review of all deportation cases before the immigration courts and start a nationwide training program for enforcement agents and prosecuting lawyers, with the goal of speeding deportations of “high priority” immigrants and halting those of some “low priority” individuals.

In New Jersey, two of those hard working DREAM Act eligible undocumented immigrants are the Valle brothers. They are on the verge of deportation following a year and three months of combined detention. Michell D. Valle and Yasser S. Valle were born in Peru and immigrated to the United States in 1989, at the young age of 6 and 5 years old and went on to pursue their high school and college education. Michell, a father of two, has been detained for over a year (since October 25, 2010) and his brother Yasser for over three months (since August 5, 2011). Read more here
    -BoardWizard

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY- Yesterday, the New York Times reported that Department of Homeland Security will begin a review of all deportation cases before the immigration courts and start a nationwide training program for enforcement agents and prosecuting lawyers, with the goal of speeding deportations of “high priority” immigrants and halting those of some “low priority” individuals.

In New Jersey, two of those hard working DREAM Act eligible undocumented immigrants are the Valle brothers. They are on the verge of deportation following a year and three months of combined detention. Michell D. Valle and Yasser S. Valle were born in Peru and immigrated to the United States in 1989, at the young age of 6 and 5 years old and went on to pursue their high school and college education. Michell, a father of two, has been detained for over a year (since October 25, 2010) and his brother Yasser for over three months (since August 5, 2011). Read more here
    -BoardWizard

Comment

I am certainly praying for a just deportation. Just who wants an unjust deportation? Certainly not illegal aliens. And I am certain they don't want a just deportation either.

Comment

...I note that it doesn't say MARRIED father of two!

The article also says that the two guys who are being deported helped to raise sundry nieces and nephews...which begs the question: where are those kids' parents?

Why are we importing dysfunction like this?

Comment

Hispanic illegitimacy rate up for 2010.

Comment

I am praying just for deportation.

Comment

Working...
            X