Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help ! greencard

Hello,

I came in the US with h1-b1. Never worked with the sponser, but worked 6-7 months illeagally.
    In 2002 March, my visa was expired. My husband is a greencard holder and he has filed for me in September 2000 ( I-130 ). He will be eligible to apply for USC by next year.
    Can anyone suggest me a faster way to be leagal here. What is (245-i) for employment based?
    If I decide to go back to my home country, will I be able to collect V visa in next year from there?

Thank You

Hello,

I came in the US with h1-b1. Never worked with the sponser, but worked 6-7 months illeagally.
    In 2002 March, my visa was expired. My husband is a greencard holder and he has filed for me in September 2000 ( I-130 ). He will be eligible to apply for USC by next year.
    Can anyone suggest me a faster way to be leagal here. What is (245-i) for employment based?
    If I decide to go back to my home country, will I be able to collect V visa in next year from there?

Thank You

Comment

Please give me an advice.
      Is that true, if I gave birth a child in the US, the 3/10 year bar is not applicable?

Thank you.

Comment

It doesn't change a thing. I asked the INS office if having a child changed anything and they said no.

Comment

Thank you Marie

Comment

Having a child born in the US means nothing.

Comment

why you always talk follow the others?Isaac ,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac:
                Having a child born in the US means nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It will mean some thing when he/she turned 21 years

Comment

Working...
                X