Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child status protection act

hi sir,
    my uncle (my father's brother) filed for my father,mother and two sons(me and my brother) in 1986. we both sons were below 21 years then.
    in june2001 the petition matured ,my parents and my younger brother (below 21) received immigration visa. i was above 21 year unmarried therefore i was left out.

do i send a chance for green card under the latest law of child status protection act?

reply soon
    thanx
    kamal

hi sir,
    my uncle (my father's brother) filed for my father,mother and two sons(me and my brother) in 1986. we both sons were below 21 years then.
    in june2001 the petition matured ,my parents and my younger brother (below 21) received immigration visa. i was above 21 year unmarried therefore i was left out.

do i send a chance for green card under the latest law of child status protection act?

reply soon
    thanx
    kamal

Comment

DEar all,

greetings from the philippines. my mom was petitioned by hermother whos an american citizen
      ( my grandmother ) under F3 visa last November 1988. I was 10 years old then. But April of this year we are already in the priority date but
      i already aged out, im 24 now but im still single. can i avail of the benefits of the child status protection law? they have paid already of
      the ins fees and are waiting for immigrant medical and interview. what can i do for me to be able to join them the time they migrate? are there
      procedures already to be done for me to avail of the law?

and another thing i have another petition aside from the F3, we also have F4 petition by my moms uncle last 1982 when i was still 4 yrs old.

pls advise me as to my right to avail of the law and the procedures that i need to do as soon as possible.

thanks,
      antman

Comment

Working...
      X