Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS or CP...which one is best...what happens next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS or CP...which one is best...what happens next?

Hello everybody,
    I am one among the winners of DV-2008 lottery (2008EU00022659). I am currently a student on F-1 living in the U.S.A.

During this last days I have been reading tons of stuff on how it is better to proceed after you get the second confirmation mail from the KCC.

I don't know if I should file the I-485 and send it to the USCIS or wait till October 1st and do so? After I file it will they contact me again? What is gonna happen next?
    This is where it gets really confusing...

Does anybody know for sure what should I do next?
    Considering my case number do you think that I will make it to adjust my status before September 30, 2008?

Thank You!

Hello everybody,
    I am one among the winners of DV-2008 lottery (2008EU00022659). I am currently a student on F-1 living in the U.S.A.

During this last days I have been reading tons of stuff on how it is better to proceed after you get the second confirmation mail from the KCC.

I don't know if I should file the I-485 and send it to the USCIS or wait till October 1st and do so? After I file it will they contact me again? What is gonna happen next?
    This is where it gets really confusing...

Does anybody know for sure what should I do next?
    Considering my case number do you think that I will make it to adjust my status before September 30, 2008?

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
    X