Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama new Amnesty for illegal

Do you think guys 2009 will be Obama Amnesty for illegal? Will the congress pass the new amnesty program since the president talk about that in his campaign and the democratic now are the majority in both the house and the senate?

Any idea how we can campaign / organize / proceed to start the process ---I think the Hispanic caucus (LULAC) has the lot of influence and weight.

Do you think guys 2009 will be Obama Amnesty for illegal? Will the congress pass the new amnesty program since the president talk about that in his campaign and the democratic now are the majority in both the house and the senate?

Any idea how we can campaign / organize / proceed to start the process ---I think the Hispanic caucus (LULAC) has the lot of influence and weight.

Comment

Bring people out of the shadows:

Obama and Biden support a system that requires undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.

Respect Families: Obama introduced amendments to put greater emphasis on keeping immigrant families together.

Comment

Well, first, illegal aliens can bring themselves "out of the shadows" by voluntarily returning to their own countries...where they belong.

Second, there is no such thing as an undocumented immigrant...the correct term is ILLEGAL immigrant (or ILLEGAL alien).

Third, and by definition, illegal immigrants cannot be "in good standing." By thinking themselves too important to respect America's laws, they are automatically not of good standing.

Fourth, experience suggests that the vast majority of illegal immigrants are way too arrogant to make even the slightest effort to learn the English language. Perhaps if they voluntarily showed even the minimum of respect for America and made an effort to speak English...but they don't. When Americans must constantly request services in their own language while in their own country...well, that says everything that needs to be said.

If President-Elect Obama wants to waste his limited political capital on those who aren't even supposed to be in this country...well, his goodwill with the American people won't last very long.

Comment

SunDevilUSA, I will definetely vote for you. Go ahead and give me that education again.

Comment

sure, just stay all you illegals.

Comment

Somehow? I Do Not See Green Cards Falling From The sky!!! I See CHANGE! Not Originating Within The government! FROM THE PEOPLE!!! .
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                As 2008 elections proved, nothing is impossible under the blue sky.
                But it's unlikely that Obama would go ahead and grant amnesty to 12 mil illegal aliens.
                Not so much because he opposes it , rather to avoid making powerful enemies and alienating some within his own caucus.
                What may happen, though it's far from certain, is an increase in the number of legal immigrants allowed (higher quotas for EB and family) and somewhat different approach to enforcement.
                Let's see.
                Past two elections taught that there are no Nostradamuses around here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even If He Wanted It To Happen??? It Could Not!!!! The President Is Influential! Yet, Not All Powerful!!! This Country Would Never Allow It!!! The Laws, Rules, Procedures, Cannot Be Changed By One Man! It Would Be Decremental To His Success To Attempt Anything Outside Of The Majority Concern For This Country! He Made It! I Doubt Very Seriosly He Would Jeopardize The Respect He Intends and Needs To Maintain By Provoking anything That a Majority Of The People Are Against!

Something About Parenthood??? He Has 2 Daughters. Regardless Of Religion, etc. Those 2 Daughters Will Control His Decisions! . His Weakness! I Did Not Vote That Way! However, Was a Grab Bag!!!! His Daughters Deserve The Respect For Without Lifting a Finger They Will Have More Influence On This Country For The Power They Have!!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                  I also don't see any possibility for amnesty anytime soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

ХУ- - ЯМНЕСТИ ВАМ ВСЕМ !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lerka Я:
                      ХУ- - ЯМНЕСТИ ВАМ ВСЕМ !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PAY ATTENTION!!!! You Are Thinking On The Surface!!!!

Comment

and I need to get a divorce!
                        but how can I? if I signed a prenup ?

Comment

What Is Your Husbands Name??? I Would Like To Give him A Plaque Of Excellence!!!!

Comment

His name is Dead Horse! or better Old Goat-?????? ????????!

What should I leave with if I contributed The Best Years of my Life?

I voted BUSHes ! My other countries are not worth of goat sh_it either!
                            The USA is the best bu_lls_hit of the world!
                            even though it is a BULL_SH_IT

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lerka Я:
                              His name is Dead Horse! or better Old Goat-?????? ????????!

What should I leave with if I contributed The Best Years of my Life?

I voted BUSHes ! My other countries are not worth of goat sh_it either!
                              The USA is the best bu_lls_hit of the world!
                              even though it is a BULL_SH_IT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Want To Be American? Make American Friends? Find A New Life? Start Over With Truth!!! Was Your Heart Broken???? Or Did You Misunderstand????? Noone Gives A F C K! On a Board! Yet Answers Are Plentiful! So Is Compassion With The Right Attitude! . all Boards Have Family Of A Different kind. Whats Up?????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation