I130 APPROVED !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 APPROVED !!!

now what .. ?? when will i get my working permit ??.. i unmarried and son under 21 leaving in the usa .. am from venezuela .

Hi Hay-david,

When you posted recently, there was some useful information given for you by some members, (Aneri's in particular), and some questions which were asked but you didn't come back to..

In case you missed it and can't find that thread you posted, here is the link to it:

Previous thread

Good luck
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

so what will be the process then ??? whats the wait time ??

Comment

Sprint has provided the link to where your questions were answered.

You still have not responded to a very important question that was asked of you..

Here it is again....

4. So, you dad became PR 3 years ago. How come you were not included in that petition?Instead of us guessing possible scenarios, it would help if you tell us your age.

Comment

ok i posted the answer to question 4 in the other thread plz read

Comment

alright here my case .. my sister in an American citizen . my sister filled for my mom and dad. that around 4 years ago , then after my dad got his PR , he filled for my younger sister and me. we are unmarried son under 21 . we just got the i30 approve last week ( it took around 4 years ) now , my question is , whats next?? will i get my work permit? and what the wait time

Comment

Sorry no EAD for you. You are still illegal, so you can be arrested.

Comment

will i get my visa denied?

Comment

No, but you will have to return to Ven. to get the visa, and your illegal status will result in a 10 year ban. Better to wait for amnesty.

Comment

david, your age is VERY important...

please continue providing information only in one thread if you want any further assistance

Comment

I am 19 , but when my dad filled for i was 16

Comment

A reality check is in order here once again. The OP needs to go home and wait for his preference to be current - a 3/10 year bar on his return will kick in if he does so. But preservation of self interest is the better part of valor always, hence his best bet is to "stay put" than take the gambit. Multiply his case a multi-million fold thanks to IIRIRA 96's 3/10 year bars. That instead of locking them out, they're being locked in. Yes, indeed, what a country!

Comment

Thanks for for the reply. do you guys know the waiting for my visa to come up ?

Comment

The better question perhaps is, are you eligible to receive a visa? You must consult with an immigration practitioner who could best analyze your case.

Comment

Originally posted by hay_david23:
                              do you guys know the waiting for my visa to come up ?
                              now the visas # are given to those who were petitioned in Dec 2004 for your category.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/f...n/bulletin_4512.html

Your father filed I-130 for you in 2005? It may not be a much longer wait... but then you'll have a new sets of problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X