Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael

Appease me, are you kidding? what planet are you from! Did you every hear of minimum mandatory, lumped everyone in the same category and as far as victims, there were none. I had the FBI arresting officer testify on behalf of my husband, and the way the law is structured there was no alternative but minimum mandatory, so before you start spewing your mouth about "mental cases" you should look in the mirror, oh, but that's right you're perfect right, but I bet you're the first one to cry if something doesn't go your way. I don't really give a rats what you think, we have suffered more than you could ever know or care to. Complain, not really, disgusted by people like you who have very little brains and comment on subjects they no nothing about.

So what was the crime that had no victims? Why won't you tell us?

Comment

Michael - what is wrong with you? Her husband is innocent, those drugs and guns and child **** were planted on him when he was at church. Badda bing.

Comment

Someone12 let's trade pictures - you say you're fit but I'm convinced that you are a 55 year old repulsive fat virgin - hence the ugly bitterness.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation