Moderator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator?

The board has a moderator...look! I thought I don't see right and nobody commented on it. Who are you...moderator. Reveal yourself, and tell us what we can say and do or not.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

The board has a moderator...look! I thought I don't see right and nobody commented on it. Who are you...moderator. Reveal yourself, and tell us what we can say and do or not.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

What did I miss?

Comment

Never mind. I just saw the new addition to the board.

Comment

I guess we all have to curse intelligently now.

But, I like it and perhaps this board will turn to normal again with people having discussions.

Comment

We got us one them moderator types?

Shoot, I betcha they ends up fussin like the rest us kin in these parts.

Hmm, hmm, this ain't no place fo sum wanna be flat foot. Yuuup.
            This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

He doesn't appear to be doing anything.

Comment

Go try him out Fed, say something really, really nasty. I dare you!

Comment

I reckon strippers be out too. Shuuucks!

Comment

Always been red, political and cultural. As American as they come or can be.

You?, illegal, liar, unwanted, and ugly to boot. No changin that.

I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks. Like me or not, it doesn't matter one iota. I don't need any graces except by God.

BTW, the squirrel cant stands you either. Says you smell bad.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      I reckon strippers be out too. Shuuucks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      LOL Always a pleasure
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I am always polite and professional, unless provoked.

Comment

Working...
                        X