:: Urgent Help Needed About Fiance Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :: Urgent Help Needed About Fiance Visa

Kindly tell me r background checks done after fiance visa interview or before?

Coz i was told after having my interview, that they need to do certain background checks.

Kindly tell me is it done with all or with some cases.

I m so much worried, as what they want to do.

i have never been involved in any criminal activity. Is this what they want to check or something else?

Plz. help me as we r so much worried.

Kindly tell me r background checks done after fiance visa interview or before?

Coz i was told after having my interview, that they need to do certain background checks.

Kindly tell me is it done with all or with some cases.

I m so much worried, as what they want to do.

i have never been involved in any criminal activity. Is this what they want to check or something else?

Plz. help me as we r so much worried.

Comment

They will probably take your fingerprint and run it to see if it will match any files that they have.

These files include deportation or criminal activity (or any terrorist or other scary organization to which a person has links!)

They may also check your name to see if you have overstayed or anything like that.

other than that I don't think you have much to worry about.

Comment

but i guess they had verified finger prints right there, when i was waiting before my interview.

Do they ask everybody to wait after interview?

Comment

Why are you worried? If you have nothing to hide then you shouldn't be worried. Everyone has to go through the FBI checks. Some have to wait depends on the office and the FBI I think.

Comment

m not worried, was hoping they do the background checking before interview, thats it.

Comment

It would make more since if they did. I know about everyone agrees. I am hoping that is why Atlanta office is backed up so bad.

Comment

Working...
              X