Ban Waiver Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Waiver Help Please

Hi there, I returned to the UK on 29th Dec I was actually deported. One officer told me I can apply for my visa when I return and apply to have my ban waivered. How do I go about this?

you can apply, but no one in their right mind would (a) give you a visa and (b) grant a waiver.....a dirtbag by any other name is still a dirtbag.

Comment

AnneMarie,
      I am sorry, what exactly happened? why were you deported? because of what?

just ignore that persons remarks of "someone12"
      he is a little menatlly challenged.

Comment

but I can spell.....

Comment

Hi there HBKHBK,
          I came to the US on the visa waiver program in May 05, I know staying over my time was wrong I hold my hands up to that. Anyway, I was deported because I was reported, I was in Sacramento County Jail from 13th-29th Dec 06 waiting for my departure, I have commited no criminal offence, was never arrested and treat diplorably some people like 'someone12' will think thats just deserves. I miss my partner so much, I miss our home, I miss everything I loved living in the US legal or not. I have nothing here in the UK and it's a very lonely place to be.
          Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
          Thanks

Comment

let's trade passports. i'd love to live in the uk

n

Comment

LOL OK it's a deal

Comment

Originally posted by Annemarie:
                I miss my partner so much, I miss our home, I miss everything I loved living in the US legal or not. I have nothing here in the UK and it's a very lonely place to be.
                Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
                Thanks
                Your partner is a US citizen? Are you married?
                The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

I would try to come back to the US as a tourist and see what happens,once you're here u guys should get married.
                  Fiance Visa would take ay to long for you to,it can take over a year till you actually get your visa and it cost tonz of money and hasel.

I am sorry though for happened to you, and its a F'N shame...that they actually put you in a jail but every f'n illegal who is here illegal from mexico and running around with the mexican flag in CA and protesting etc,aren't even being arrested not to mention deported etc etc,or even jailed.
                  Something is wrong with this messed up system here,they jailed you cause u overstayed your visa? what a shame...

Comment

Hi again,
                    When/if I'm allowed to come back (if the waiver on my ban is approved can't apply for 90 days) I was planning on coming back on the visa which allows indefinate stay or the tourist visa which allows you to work.
                    I agree with you on that the jail time was harsh but at the end of the day I did overstay I hold my hands up to that, but I agree that it's a screwed up situation when there's many an illegal mexican running around

Comment

I came to the US on the visa waiver program in May 05, I know staying over my time was wrong I hold my hands up

...but I agree that it's a screwed up situation when there's many an illegal mexican running around
                      Please tell me what makes a British ILLEGAL alien (you) better than a Mexican one.

Anyway, I was deported because I was reported.
                      B/c you were hiding.

...its a F'N shame...that they actually put you in a jail but every f'n illegal who is here illegal from mexico and running around with the mexican flag in CA and protesting etc,aren't even being arrested not to mention deported etc etc,or even jailed.
                      Mexicans fighting for the OP's rights as well! Let them do the dirty work, which is fine by me so I can become legal, although I've always considered them scum anyway. And how come they're not hiding?

...the UK is a very lonely place to be.
                      Perfect setting for you to torture yourself by asking "why did I overstay?" "What made me think I would never get caught?"

Was this in your mind when you said "I'm breaking the law, to hell with it."

I was planning on coming back on the visa which allows indefinate stay or the tourist visa which allows you to work.
                      Neither one exists, but you know that anyway.

Comment

No you're wrong I never hid. I don't think I'm any better than a Mexican, all I mean't was where I was there was an awful lot of them. I know who reported me and why I also knew Immigration was coming for me, DID I RUN NO I DIDN'T. But believe you me come hell or high water I will be back.
                        No I didn't know the visas I mentioned didn't exist, what I do know is there are visas similar to my description.
                        I'm not a bad person or a person who thinks they are above themselves I just want to be happy and spend the rest of my life with the person I love. What's so wrong in that.

Comment

No, you're wrong. I never hid.
                          So what were you reported for and why?

...but I agree that it's a screwed up situation when there's many an illegal mexican running around.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please tell me what makes a British ILLEGAL alien (you) better than a Mexican one.
                          I don't think I'm any better than a Mexican, all I mean't was where I was there was an awful lot of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you're wrong I never hid. I know who reported me and why I also knew Immigration was coming for me, DID I RUN NO I DIDN'T.
                          So you always kept the USCIS informed of your whereabouts?

But believe you me, come hell or high water, I will be back.
                          Look lady, you were jailed AND deported, which translates as "NEVER to set foot on US soil again" in dumbalese.

No I didn't know the visas I mentioned didn't exist. What I do know is that there are visas similar to my description.
                          Santa Claus: exists or doesn't exist?

I'm not a bad person or a person who thinks they are above themselves I just want to be happy and spend the rest of my life with the person I love. What's so wrong in that
                          A criminal perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Annemarie:
                            I know who reported me and why I also knew Immigration was coming for me, DID I RUN NO I DIDN'T. But believe you me come hell or high water I will be back.
                            If you knew that they were coming for you, why didn't you just leave, that way you wouldn't have been in jail all that time waiting to be deported. That must have been a terrible experience, especially during the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousBob:
                              If you knew that they were coming for you, why didn't you just leave, that way you wouldn't have been in jail all that time waiting to be deported. That must have been a terrible experience, especially during the holiday.
                              Not necessarily. It could be after the fact.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X