Can I travel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel?

In my AOS, I have the 245i approved and the I-130 is approved.

Will I be able to travel? What do I have to do to travel outside the US without problems coming back?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

In my AOS, I have the 245i approved and the I-130 is approved.

Will I be able to travel? What do I have to do to travel outside the US without problems coming back?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

did you receive green card?

I-485A is approved based on 245i... Has that happened?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
        did you receive green card?

I-485A is approved based on 245i... Has that happened? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I have not received the my Green Card. My I485 application is pending.

Comment

I-131 Advanced Parole. But I thought you were suing for being denied?

Comment

Kollerkot

I-131 advanced parole does not guarantee you entry back into the usa.

domestic travel is fine.

Comment

You can definitely travel outside US of A. No issues.
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                You can definitely travel outside US of A. No issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are being sarcastic, A9. Koller, I would definitely not travel out of the US until everything is resolved. You don't want to take the chance of not being able to reenter.

Comment

I am just testing the waters. I would like to go and visit my mom. Haven't seen her in a quarter century. She doesn't fly - she is afraid.

And now sarcasm a la Kollerkrot: Maybe we can get Brit to intervene here. Brit - can you cure my mom? And, while you're at it, can you inject some common sense into the USCIS too?

Comment

*waves magic pilot wand* Abracadabra! Your mom is cured Kollerkrot. As for the USCIS...miracles take a bit longer
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Seriously though - isn't that the most ludicrous rule the world has ever seen? First they are trying not to have them (illigals that is) and if one wanders (by mistake) on to the property, they want let them go.

Isn't this a classic put the carriage before the horses? And even if I picture that scenario, I can't make head and toe out of this one!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                        Kollerkot

I-131 advanced parole does not guarantee you entry back into the usa.

domestic travel is fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, what does advanced parole mean? Please help me? Or is I-131 only to enrich the coffers of the USCIS?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          *waves magic pilot wand* Abracadabra! Your mom is cured Kollerkrot. As for the USCIS...miracles take a bit longer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. True!

Is a Gamble!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, what does advanced parole mean? Please help me? Or is I-131 only to enrich the coffers of the USCIS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It means you are allowed to enter the USA if the PoE agent decides you are eligible. A pending application is usually enough for this BUT if you have EVER been out of status for any reason and they find it, you will most likely be denied entry. 4now is correct, AP does not guarantee entry. Strictly speaking, the only persons guaranteed to enter are US Citizens.

I'd definitely take all correspondence regarding your I-485 and MTR applications with you if you decide to travel outside the USA.
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hmmm, never mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X