Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Brit4064, finally will be a USC today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Brit4064, finally will be a USC today!

After a long long wait with the FBI name check, Brittie finally had his Citizenship interview this morning and passed! Not only that, he is taking his Oath this afternoon and will finally be a USC!

Congrats Brittie!! All the best for this afternoon

(ok I lied Brit, thought you deserve a mention lol)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

After a long long wait with the FBI name check, Brittie finally had his Citizenship interview this morning and passed! Not only that, he is taking his Oath this afternoon and will finally be a USC!

Congrats Brittie!! All the best for this afternoon

(ok I lied Brit, thought you deserve a mention lol)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Congrats Brit, A Long journey is now finished and a new journey has just begun. Best of luck to you.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

congrats...

I like happy endings, and new beginnings.

Comment

Congratulations, Brit! If you're quick, you might get in in time for registration. LOL.

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Congrats Brit

The wait is almost over. You should probably get notified in 3 to 4 weeks for your ceremony.

Then you will have to change your name to usa04.

Bu in the mcmean time.. enjoy brit04 4now

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              Congrats dude.

Does that mean you drink coffee instead of tea now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe it or not, he don't drink either! A Brit who doesn't drink tea! lol

Comment

He doesn't drink tea? Why, I never!

/sips her tea before going to turn on the electric kettle for #2
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

I am so happy for you. I remember I was your FBI namecheck pal.

Comment

ALLA SALUTE!!!!

Now that you are USC, the Rule Is You Buy The First Round For The Group! .

Still Waiting for The Panty Update!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

He is officially now a USC!

Brittie, you going to change your name as 4now mentioned? lol

Surrey boy turned SC boy lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                        ALLA SALUTE!!!!

Still Waiting for The Panty Update! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So are we! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          ALLA SALUTE!!!!

So are we! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might I Suggest Sprint and Jake Do an Inventory Of said Wears??? LOL!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                            ALLA SALUTE!!!!

So are we! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might I Suggest Sprint and Jake Do an Inventory Of said Wears??? LOL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO...not mine! I'm ok! Anyway he said he got them for Davdah! lmao

Comment

Thank you one and all! Yes it's true, as of 2pm today I became a USC! Yeeehawwwwww!!!

I will write up a more detailed description of the day soon. I just got back from Charleston SC but for now...the beer's open, the Naturalization Certificate's in the bag and let it rip baby!

KISS - All American Man
                              "Midnight Blue" by Lou Gramm
                              J. Geils Band - Centerfold
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X