I-130 Contact Address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Contact Address

Sorry I know I have asked this before but I am still a bit confused.

I am filing I-130 on behalf of my wife, who is resident in China. So, eventually the consulate in China will need to contact her, it is not clear what information they use to do that.

question C2, 19 (and 20) all request address abroad - but her mailing address is not the same as her resident address.

I kinda think I could put resident address in C2 and mailing in 19/20 - any advice?
    Please.

Also (bonus question) Question 21 asks where we last lived together - I coudl put her home address but the truth is this is rather a temporary situation since I typically visit China for 2 weeks and we bounce around between various hotels and relative homes etc. It's not like we ever shared a permanent residence.
    Wolf. Right Here and Now

Sorry I know I have asked this before but I am still a bit confused.

I am filing I-130 on behalf of my wife, who is resident in China. So, eventually the consulate in China will need to contact her, it is not clear what information they use to do that.

question C2, 19 (and 20) all request address abroad - but her mailing address is not the same as her resident address.

I kinda think I could put resident address in C2 and mailing in 19/20 - any advice?
    Please.

Also (bonus question) Question 21 asks where we last lived together - I coudl put her home address but the truth is this is rather a temporary situation since I typically visit China for 2 weeks and we bounce around between various hotels and relative homes etc. It's not like we ever shared a permanent residence.
    Wolf. Right Here and Now

Comment

Working...
    X