NVC-New Hampshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC-New Hampshire

Earlier this month I received my I-130 petition approval from the USCIS. How much time does it take to get a case number from the NVC in New Hampshire? How long until my wife who is in Italy will hear from the US Embassy there?

Earlier this month I received my I-130 petition approval from the USCIS. How much time does it take to get a case number from the NVC in New Hampshire? How long until my wife who is in Italy will hear from the US Embassy there?

Comment

Hey there Ferrari. In our case it took about 2 weeks to receive a case number from the NVC. Also it took about 2 week to get correspondence from them after mailing requested forms/docs. The whole process from the NVC receiving approved I-130 to a first packet from the embassy took about 4 months. Interview date was scheduled for a date two months later so the whole process took 6 months. From reading other people's timelines it looks like (depending on the country) it takes 4-6 months for the whole process from the NVC getting the petition to an interview date.

Cheers.

Comment

Wow...thanks...for the info. I thought we had past the long tedious waiting section. It really takes that long??? I'm hoping for the best!

Comment

Hey sup, when did you all process? I thought it was moving a little faster now, maybe not? Ferrari, you can check timelines on www.visajourney.com

Comment

I-130 was approved March 4..originally submited last November.

It would be great to find out if anyone out there has specifically had to deal with Italy and it's bureaucracy.

I hope it is moving quicker.

Thanks for the reference site.

Comment

Working...
            X