Fraud and immigrants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud and immigrants

I have a friend who has commited a fraud and is an immigrant,does that qualify outmatic deportation.

I have a friend who has commited a fraud and is an immigrant,does that qualify outmatic deportation.

Comment

Need more information -- what kind of fraud? is she an immigrant or nonimmigrant -- what is her status here?

Comment

she is an immigrant on a green card, but she lied to the immigration when she was initially on F1 visa which I think is fraud.

Comment

and here is CHARL !

He got fu_cked by his F1 visa GF!
          what were you thinking as_shole?

Comment

Don't need ya ****ing piece of *****, if you have no answer to what am asking, keep ya BS to yaself.I have more helpful buddies than the so called yaself.Lerka****

Comment

Yes, Any lies to immigration while in the process is fraud and subject to deportation. And don't listen to the P*U*N*K LERKA probably illegal anyway. And if your girlfriend did you wrong cut the rope and have her deported!!

Comment

The misrepresentation would have to be material to the issuance of a visa, or entry, or it would have to have shut down a line of questioning that might have otherwise have rendered her inadmissible or ineligible for the visa.
                The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

His f_ucking GF did not do anything wrong, she married the as_shole, got a green card, and decided she did not love the as_shole any longer,'cause he is an as_shole.
                  What's the fraud?????

Comment

Quit defending the P*U*T*A!! His intentions I feel are 100%. It's P*U*T*A that used him for the visa!! Typical another American taken advantage of!!! LERKY U R an IDIOT!!!!

Comment

sure, she is the pu_ta as much as he is an as_shole. But she won the match and got a GC!

Comment

Uh LERKY, I think u r missing what he posted!! She committed fraud!! Now who do u think has won now!!

Comment

ПЕгас, what was his point??
                          he did not tell the story!
                          nothing happened, he is pis_sed off at the b_itch,'cause she dumped him ! where is the fraud?? did she promise to be his slave when they married? yes, and now she does not want to be his slave any longer. where was the fraud ???

Comment

God I hate repeating myself to a retard!! Read his first post!! Then tell me what it says then make a comment!! I hate it when I have to hold someones hand and show them the way. Do you have atleast a high school diploma??

Comment

calm down, keep your blood pressure, here is what he says:

" she lied to the immigration when she was initially on F1 visa which I think is fraud."

Now, what does he think was the lie??
                              She simply stated she loved him. Was that a fraud??

Comment

Working...
                              X