Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED TO BRING MY SPOUSE TO THE US,NEED URGENT HELP

Hey,
    I got US citizenship through marriage to a USC last year. Is it possible to marry and bring someone now from my country as a spouse?

Will my first marriage be viewed with any bad look or suspicion by USCIS since we divorced few months after I became USC or is that irrelevant?

Please help me, especially if you have been in my situation.

Hey,
    I got US citizenship through marriage to a USC last year. Is it possible to marry and bring someone now from my country as a spouse?

Will my first marriage be viewed with any bad look or suspicion by USCIS since we divorced few months after I became USC or is that irrelevant?

Please help me, especially if you have been in my situation.

Comment

Right on the I-130 they tell you that if you received your residency by marriage to a USC, then you must have gotten your residency more than 5 years ago or you must meet a higher standard of proof in showing that the first marriage was not a sham. Yes, they can re-visit the validity of the first marriage.

Comment

One more swindle going away with citizenship, one more I-751 scam.

Comment

Am a USC, not LPR. Does the 5 year bar still apply?

How long does a USC have to remain single after divorcing the person through whom they got citizenship? I need to return to UK and get married one day.

Comment

john316,
            what is I-751 and what did you mean?

Comment

I mean you are a fraud.

Comment

John316, you are not Michael, it is not YOUR place to judge people as fraud.

It's a s s h o l e s like you who scare posters away from the forum.

People come here for help, not to be abused.

Deport John316!
                Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

oops,
                  Be careful, Jo is getting mad.

Comment

Working...
                  X