HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

Can your marriage petition be denied (married to US citizen) due to a fradulent asylum application filed by my parents 10+ yrs ago( I was a minor then). My parents did get their green card even after the officer knew the asylum app was fraud. The green card was acquired thru another petition (my moms brother's pettition) and my parents had withdrawn the asylum app. The notary who made my parents sign blank docs 10 yrs ago is now in jail. I have continued working in the US on expired work permits since my work never checked. I have a valid work permit now and already have had my marriage petition interview. I am wiaiting for an answer...I have an I-94 and no criminal record.

Please help
    I could use some advice or helpful words..
    Thanks

Can your marriage petition be denied (married to US citizen) due to a fradulent asylum application filed by my parents 10+ yrs ago( I was a minor then). My parents did get their green card even after the officer knew the asylum app was fraud. The green card was acquired thru another petition (my moms brother's pettition) and my parents had withdrawn the asylum app. The notary who made my parents sign blank docs 10 yrs ago is now in jail. I have continued working in the US on expired work permits since my work never checked. I have a valid work permit now and already have had my marriage petition interview. I am wiaiting for an answer...I have an I-94 and no criminal record.

Please help
    I could use some advice or helpful words..
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X