No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm having trouble believing that you were deported to a country where you are not a citizen? Has anyone else heard of this?????

Comment

I have such a hard time reading his post, I started, but I got squared eyes, not very structured.
        So, I didn't read his post, but Proud USC, yes you can get deported to a third party country, if you don't fulfill the requirements to stay in the US, but you own country is for some reason instable or unsafe.

Comment

Thanks, Vegado - my eyes are still crossed from reading his post - LOL. I'll have to study up on this one. He says he's from Jordan - his wife's family is in Mexico - maybe that's why they chose Mexico? I don't know - I need to get smarter on all of this!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            can somebody answer me plz? and also what if i get a tourist visa in mexico ,,is this ganna help,,or i have to be a (pr) in mexico ? help plz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Check out www.myfreeusa.com posted under topic Help the Illegal Aliens by Ivees27.

Comment

But Mexico accepts only Mexicans, so any non-Mexicans are checked against government watch lists as a potential security or criminal threat.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1441661/posts

I didn't want to copy the whole article, but you can read it at the above url. I haven't seen anywhere (yet) where it's okay for the US to deport non-Mexicans to Mexico (which seems to be the situation of the OP).

Comment

Your case sounds a lot like the Toro-Romero case. It may be a problem on determining if you truly were an arriving alien or not. This is highly technical immigration law. You need a real good lawyer, one with experience, not the guy with the yellow pages ad. Get an attorney and don't rely on this forum for advice, this is not the place to get legal information.

- THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Comment

and now the true colors of this jordanian LIAR and VISA cheat comes out....up yours mike2007..go back to the land of sand and camels...you know nothing about our laws and our country, so go back to your regular day job of cleaning camel d ung from under your fingernails....

Comment

what a pathetic needledik you are.

Comment

Hi Mike,
                      I'd like to help, but I agree, the case you presented is kind of confusing. I suggest you repost and give very specific information. Dates, place you were married, dates, place you are now, etc. I'd love to help, but it's hard to understand. Don't respond to bigots, ignore them and they will go away, or at least we hope huh?? lol Take care!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
                        ok mr. know it all,,first u stupid domp idiot,,bcoz really ur a stupid dump and big idiot who's acting to be mr perfict and ur nothing but stupid jurk who know's,,,yes stupid ,,when i was at the boarder i did have my passport on and i did have a valid i-751 extention on my passport,,,and it didnt got canceled bcoz like i mention before u stupid idiot that i was still married when they stamp my passport,,and 2 months later i got divorced and then later i crossed the boarder,, u got it stupid? bcoz it seems like ur understanding is very slow ,, and yea the boarder patrol officers are so great like u said,,they r just a *****s mother ****ers just like u ,,,and stopp kissing *** u **** up...stop acting like ur the director of the ****ing immigration ,,u kiss *** stupid mother ****er,,*******s like u should stay out of this web,,,bcoz u and ur opinion are worthless,,,so just get the **** out and dont respond,,, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mike_2007, you were the one who came on this forum for help. First, you shouldn't post your story in one paragraph because it's very hard to read. Second, why are you using IM language here? This is a discussion board, not text messaging or instant messenger. No one can understand what you are trying to say. Instead of spewing insults and expletives, you should be grateful that people are at least reading your pathetic story and are trying to help. Maybe you weren't deported to Mexico like I originally thought, but it sounds like staying down there for awhile might do you a world of good. Maybe you'll have a little more respect for the US if you are ever able to come back.

Comment

wow... that told him didnt it !! ))

Comment

ntfd3, I guess I shouldn't have posted anything (since it wasn't very nice), but I couldn't help myself. This guy needs a true wake-up call.

Comment

Mike im wondering did you got the informations and instructions when you got your green card? As for me when i got my green card i got these papers which says Welcome to USA and i went to the website they gaved to me and there is all the information you need in many languages if u dont understand english well.If you want i can give you the adress of this website and stop blaming others.And "iperson"is right coz your story doesnt seem so innocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X