Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad day for immigration progress

hi,
    today is a sad day, bush won again. welcome to another four years of lies, fear and deceits. is it possible for Bush to deport 8-12 millions illegal immigrants? we shall see!!
    angel

hi,
    today is a sad day, bush won again. welcome to another four years of lies, fear and deceits. is it possible for Bush to deport 8-12 millions illegal immigrants? we shall see!!
    angel

Comment

If you don't like our systen then get out !

Comment

what's so sad? i though mexicans voted for dubya for the cards he's going to give out, that that the rest of their relatives can come over and wipe our bottoms?

Comment

michael,
          what is your system you are talking about? if you actually study that your so called system you will know that presently there is no value in it. so stop talking as if you ate breakfast with Bush this morning and start talking with common sense.

Comment

don't ever reason with mikey. he'll just come back as a depo man and post some red faces.

Comment

Or under that stupid name: Michael Schmidt

Comment

Bush would not deport all of the illegals even if he could. Anyone with any sense knows that the economy would fold if that was actually possible.

What makes anyone on this website think for one minute that Kerry would have helped the immigration process? He is all talk and no action. Hasn't the processing times benn drastically improved in the last year. Are you going to thank Kerry for that. Kerry would not touch the immigration issue for fear of being re-elected the same as Bush was this time around. If anything positive is going to come of the whole immigration thing it will be with Bush because now he does not have to worry about being re-elected.

Comment

"He is all talk and no action" , "Kerry would not touch the immigration issue" "Kerry would have helped the immigration process?"

Well said Mr. Froggy. Thank you very much

Comment

hi mr froggy,
                    i might agree with you about kerry but i only hope the republicans stop the victimisation of the immigrants. at least they too know that the US immigration laws need a change.

Comment

Oh they know something need to change allright. Whether they have the convinction to actually perpetuates that changes are a different things alltogether.

Comment

That means I will become a permanent resident as soon as I pass away.

I wonder if my body is deported by Republicans or it stay forever in American ground ?

Comment

Maria,
                          That's a good question. Thank you.

Comment

They're not deporting the millions of living illegals, why would they care about a dead body?

Comment

Myth:
                              Amerycans have to live with illegal aliens like with roaches in their houses.

Comment

Working...
                              X