Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long????

hi,
    i came to the usa with a tourist visa ,5 years ago,i tried to change my status to go to school ,i applied ,even went to school for a semester ,then i was denied ...i stayed here ,i got married 2years ago ,i filed last january (my husband is a usc) i never got a letter for my biometrics ,i had to go and ask for it,got them last may ,until now i didn't receive nothing ,not even my I-765 ,the last nwes my lawyer received is that my file (it is currently at the nbc)was removed from adjudications,and it is currently andergoing a secondary review at a special department !!!!!!
    my lawyer desn't seem to anderstand what's going on!!!
    please if any of you has any information ...let me know
    ps: there is notimeframe for resolution or continued processing at this department ! what can i do?????

hi,
    i came to the usa with a tourist visa ,5 years ago,i tried to change my status to go to school ,i applied ,even went to school for a semester ,then i was denied ...i stayed here ,i got married 2years ago ,i filed last january (my husband is a usc) i never got a letter for my biometrics ,i had to go and ask for it,got them last may ,until now i didn't receive nothing ,not even my I-765 ,the last nwes my lawyer received is that my file (it is currently at the nbc)was removed from adjudications,and it is currently andergoing a secondary review at a special department !!!!!!
    my lawyer desn't seem to anderstand what's going on!!!
    please if any of you has any information ...let me know
    ps: there is notimeframe for resolution or continued processing at this department ! what can i do?????

Comment

hi everybody ,
      i was on the chat with the immigration lawyer,from what he said ,i'm likely being investigated for fraud ,actually it's the second time that i hear that !!! fraud!!!!!why!!! i dont inderstand .....please people ,if the same thing happend to any of u ,let me know ...i'm driving my husband and my self crazy with all of that .tahnk u

Comment

visa cheat = fraud...you lied to get the tourist visa, lied to our immigration inspectors, lied to the school...lied lied lied...that's also called fraud, moron.

Comment

someone12 get a life
          that's all i have to say

Comment

Working...
          X