Green Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card

My friend applied for Green card this year, but he has been here illegaly. Now people are able to change their status in the USA as well, but can somebody tell me if in case he wins, is he gonna still be able to get hin green card in here, or he will have to go home? If he goes home, will they let him come back? Thanks

My friend applied for Green card this year, but he has been here illegaly. Now people are able to change their status in the USA as well, but can somebody tell me if in case he wins, is he gonna still be able to get hin green card in here, or he will have to go home? If he goes home, will they let him come back? Thanks

Comment

Dear Epiclaughter

you are such a hater, and u have no idea how hard life these people have and all they ask for is a chance for better life. my friend has been working hard, trying go to college, not seeing his family for over 5 years. yes, some people shouldnt be here, but you know what, some of them are actually trying. Please stop being such an *##. You r not better than anybody else

Comment

Working...
      X