Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Marrying A Russian

Please help!!

I am a Canadian Citizen. My girlfriend is in Russia. I want to bring her to Canada and get married. What is needed in doing so?

I've read the Canadian Immigration and Resident Visa info. I think that she only qualifies for a temproray Visa.

My question is, should I tell her to request for a temproray Visa or sometjing else. Marry her within 6 months time, and then what is the next step?

Simple question for you guys! Please HELP!!

Please help!!

I am a Canadian Citizen. My girlfriend is in Russia. I want to bring her to Canada and get married. What is needed in doing so?

I've read the Canadian Immigration and Resident Visa info. I think that she only qualifies for a temproray Visa.

My question is, should I tell her to request for a temproray Visa or sometjing else. Marry her within 6 months time, and then what is the next step?

Simple question for you guys! Please HELP!!

Comment

You better call Canadian Embassy in Moscow (phone # 7(095)105-6070) and don't rely on what people tell you over the internet. People here are not always well-versed in the intricacies of the immigration law, especially Canadian Immigration law. Your best bet is to go straight to the source, or to an attorney, if you don't mind paying for the legal advice.

Comment

Thank you Byasha, that was also an option that I had. I will suggest to her to visit the embassay and get more information on this. There shouldn't be any issues for her when she tells them that she want's to marry a Canadian eh? The address info I got from the Canadian Embaassy site is:

Immigration and Visa Section
        Canadian Embassy
        23, Starokonyushenny Pereulok
        Moscow 119002 Russia
        Tel: +7 (095) 105-6070
        Fax: +7 (095) 105-6090

Thank you.

Comment

hi there...

U might want to try this forum perticularly for Canada immigration...Good luck...Pasha

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=33

Comment

Working...
          X